I am seriously considering using my s7 edge without Screen Protector, What's yours opinion ?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Just treat your device like it's 8 $100 bills in your pocket and you will never scratch your phone. Never used a screen protector once, and have never scratched a screen on any of may cell phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Just treat your device like it's 8 $100 bills in your pocket and you will never scratch your phone. Never used a screen protector once, and have never scratched a screen on any of may cell phones.

Posted via the Android Central App
Although I agree. I will say though accidents do happen. I take extremely good care of my devices as I swap and sell every couple of weeks normally. So I don't normally buy screen protectors. But sometimes things happen. Especially if you have kids. They are destructive. Lol.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Although I agree. I will say though accidents do happen. I take extremely good care of my devices as I swap and sell every couple of weeks normally. So I don't normally buy screen protectors. But sometimes things happen. Especially if you have kids. They are destructive. Lol.

hahaha

James Watson5

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
had a gs3 (2 years) a gs5 (2 years) and now a Gs7edge, never used a screen protector, was always in my pocket (without anything metallic) never had a scratch. Girlfriend inherited both the gs3 and gs5,still no scratches.

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I try to wipe my phone screen and case at the end of the day with those biodegradable wipes sold at Costco. You remove fingerprints and germs at the same time.

Ever since I started this habit I noticed my phones screens have been scratch free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37