Is this a normal battery drain for the S7 Edge? I just got this phone a week ago.

Is this normal battery drain?-screenshot_20160725-145830.jpg

I went to bed a little before 11 pm with 91% battery life. I then woke up at 5:30 am with 84% battery life. I've been at work all day and it is almost 3:30 pm and I have 19% battery life left. I did very minimal use on my phone today. I did some minor web browsing and played Pokemon Go for about 5 minutes. And other than that I just did some settings tweaking and left my phone in my pocket. I have AOD off, wifi off, gps off, bluetooth off.
    07-25-2016 02:10 PM
    I think that your weak cell signal is definitely affecting your battery life. It's number one in battery usage! It might be a good idea to leave your wifi on and get data through that, if possible.

Posted via the Android Central App from my S7 edge
    07-25-2016 04:28 PM
    I think that your weak cell signal is definitely affecting your battery life. It's number one in battery usage! It might be a good idea to leave your wifi on and get data through that, if possible.

I agree the poor quality at my work doesn't help the battery much but do you really think that alone would cause such a drain on my battery?
    07-25-2016 04:31 PM
    Yes, a bad signal can drain the battery fast. I would install GSAM to give a better breakdown of usage. Also, what kind of screen on time are you getting? If it gets you through a day of usage, that's better than a lot of phones. I've never had such good battery life. I'm getting 5-6 hours of SOT.

07-25-2016 11:50 PM
    Yes, a bad signal can drain the battery fast. I would install GSAM to give a better breakdown of usage. Also, what kind of screen on time are you getting? If it gets you through a day of usage, that's better than a lot of phones. I've never had such good battery life. I'm getting 5-6 hours of SOT.

I have GSAM installed already and I was trying to use that to find out what was draining my battery but what it was showing was the Android System, Kernel and such. It definitely did not get me through the day yesterday. When I got off work I had to charge it. I ended up doing a factory reset last night. Didn't install any of my apps besides GSAM, Pokemon Go, and Snapchat or any firmware updates. I went to bed a little before 11 pm with 87% battery life and woke up at 5:30 with 83% battery life. I did the same thing I did yesterday at work. I had AOD off, wifi off, gps off, and bluetooth off. This is what I ended up with around 3:30 pm today:
    Is this normal battery drain?-screenshot_20160726-151702.jpg
    I have 58% battery today rather then 19% battery which I had before the factory reset. That's a much better improvement. So obviously some app or firmware update was the real culprit for my battery drain. And if you notice I have more Cell Standby today than I did yesterday. GSAM is saying right now I have 1 hour and 20 minutes of Screen on Time.
    07-26-2016 03:23 PM
    Yes, it's probably an app. It will be hard to identify since it gets buried in system sometimes. You could try installing one by one to identify increased battery usage, but that's pretty inconvenient.

07-26-2016 06:57 PM
    Check settings on apps like Play Newsstand, which might have the default set to refresh at regular intervals, even if you've never used it. You might want to check social media apps or other news apps that might be refreshing in the background.
    07-27-2016 08:17 AM