AT&T WiFi Calling update

goober84

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Received a large update from AT&T today with advanced messaging, wifi calling and July security update. Anyone else get it?

Attachments

• 2109.jpg
    2109.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 241

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
i got some new notification on some display setting. gave me the options to see things much smaller. Display scaling? was this on there before? i can't seem to remember. Either way i like the smaller option.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Downloading the update now. What exactly is wifi calling and why would you need it?
You call make voice calls over wifi instead of cellular. This is a huge feature for me because I have crap cell service at home. Prior to my S7e I had an iPhone 6+ with wifi calling and didn't realize how poor my cell service was.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: AT&T WiFi Calling update

There are several other hidden gems with this update such as being able to finally adjust page scaling. I can finally enjoy smaller icons and font embedded in an application. It always seemed like the screen resolution was too large so this is a huge plus for me.

Also, embedded in the texting app you can set custom backgrounds. I had a Galaxy S3 that had this and was baffled that I was unable to do it with the S7e.

Last edited:

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T WiFi Calling update

There are several other hidden gems with this update such as being able to finally adjust page scaling. I can finally enjoy smaller icons and font embedded in an application. It always seemed like the screen resolution was too large so this is a huge plus for me.

Also, embedded in the texting app you can set custom backgrounds. I had a Galaxy S3 that had this and was baffled that I was unable to do it with the S7e.
I tried the smaller scaling and thought it was super small I didn't like it

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone's capacitive buttons not vibrating strong? I have the vibration intensity at the max and when I tap the back button the haptive feedback is weak compared to before the update

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if I received the unlock code from att to unlock my edge will it not receive updates anymore? I unlocked it about 3 months ago and I'm still stuck on the Feb security patch and I'm not getting any updates.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii