First off sorry if this has been answered earlier on. I am pretty new to the forums and still haven't figured out how to search JUST the S7 Edge forum. Every time I try to search, it gives me ALL the forums and I am sure I don't want to see how a Moto M8 fixes it's problems.

That being said, it am very new to my S7 Edge as I go it last Thursday and still trying to learn everything. It has been over 4 years since I had a Android phone (Went with the Windows phone during that time) and a lot has changed since that time.

My problem is that when I play a song or album with Google Play Music and I want to stop it, the song is still running in the background. I don't want that. When I am through with at song I want the process off. I have tried Advanced Task Killer and tried killing the process but it is still there.

I also tried Mediamonkey and was able to stop the program, but they wanted too many addons to use the program. So got rid of that.

So I guess my question is how to Stop Google Play Music or is there a better/easier music program that I can use?

Thanks for you replies.
    07-31-2016 11:43 AM
    I don't know, but I would just use a better music player like Power Amp. Far superior is almost every way to Google Play Music.
    07-31-2016 11:46 AM
    Downloading Poweramp right now. Thanks for the Tip
    07-31-2016 12:21 PM
    Press pause then end the app in the drop down notification bar.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2016 12:52 PM
    Press pause then end the app in the drop down notification bar.
    Thank you that worked for Google Play. Did the Pause then hit the Clear on the Notification bar and all is gone.
    07-31-2016 01:09 PM