I have no idea what is going on, but over the past couple of weeks i've noticed that this error will pop up from time to time.

But when it starts to pop up, it just keeps coming up no matter how many times i hit report or ok.
    For example, i've gotten it popped up 6 times just writing this little bit of text.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've got an S7 Edge on ATT running build MMB29M.G935AUCU2APG1

If anyone has any ideas or is experiencing report in!
    08-03-2016 03:03 PM
    I have no idea what is going on, but over the past couple of weeks i've noticed that this error will pop up from time to time.

But when it starts to pop up, it just keeps coming up no matter how many times i hit report or ok.
    For example, i've gotten it popped up 6 times just writing this little bit of text.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've got an S7 Edge on ATT running build MMB29M.G935AUCU2APG1

Me too. Only started over the last few days. S7 edge. So frustrating. It happens all of a sudden over and over again. And then just stops. Also have just had the same message appear with launcher3 stopped responding.
    08-04-2016 05:19 AM
    This has been happening to me as well. It does not go away for me until a reboot. I did get a replacement phone yesterday and it has the new July update that my former phone didn't have and I have yet to see it but I am sure I just jinxed myself. So far my only gripe with the phone performance wise.
    08-04-2016 06:51 AM
    I had that problem, along with a dozen others. My phone started rebooting on its own and would always get stuck. Boot failure got progressively worse. One morning i woke up to the phone stuck in boot loop probably for hours and it was really hot. I finally had enough and asked for a replacement.

So far so good. Only other noticeable difference from my first S7 edge is the haptic feedback feels different, but in a good way. I'm sure there are minor hardware differences in build, depending on build date. Anyone know what they are?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-04-2016 08:13 PM
    I too am experiencing the same issue. I have a LG G3 with At&t. Very frustrating

08-09-2016 12:04 PM
    I too am experiencing the same issue. I have a LG G3 with At&t. Very frustrating
    interesting that it's not just with Samsung then. Sounds like Google has some work to do on play services.
    08-10-2016 11:10 AM

08-11-2016 08:13 AM
    I have the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge and I am getting the same issue.
    08-11-2016 08:15 AM