Is factory reseting too much harmful

Guyguy360

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
So just like i asked,i did a total of about 12 factory reset since i bought this phone on march,the last factory reset was about 1 week ago, now i have so much bad gaming experience,gaming has never been that bad before the last factory reset,now all games are so much laggy almost unplayable, i tried to reboot the device several times but it doesn't help, so did i damage something by doing that much of factory reseting? I remember that at some point i had to reset twice a day.

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
This is the first phone I haven't had to do a reset on cause it's so trouble free. I can't imagine how multiple resets would harm the phone though.

Guyguy360

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
This is the first phone I haven't had to do a reset on cause it's so trouble free. I can't imagine how multiple resets would harm the phone though.

i can't blame my phone for this it's all on me, iam not a regular user, i like to mess around with my phone and that always leads to reset to fix what i have done :) , plus i reset after each system update, so u think factory reset is harmless/not bad for internal hardware??

yohannrjm

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I've reset phones a lot in the past, and had no issues. I'm not an expert, but I can't imagine how resetting would harm the phone. I guess there's a chance that something would go wrong with the resetting process and you'd softbrick the phone, but I've not heard of that happening from a regular factory reset.

Guyguy360

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I've reset phones a lot in the past, and had no issues. I'm not an expert, but I can't imagine how resetting would harm the phone. I guess there's a chance that something would go wrong with the resetting process and you'd softbrick the phone, but I've not heard of that happening from a regular factory reset.

Thank u for ur reply, well the only issue i feel right now is laggier games,could it be soft brick?? Not to mention that the last reset was immediately after the latest firmware update (60mb)

yohannrjm

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Nope, it's not a softbrick if games lag. I'm not sure why some games lag after updates, but I've had that happen too. Usually, a reset makes things smoother for a while, but it would depend on the game.

After major updates, a factory reset is usually regarded as a good thing. However, there are always a few reports of post-reset issues. I'm not sure why that is.

Guyguy360

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Nope, it's not a softbrick if games lag. I'm not sure why some games lag after updates, but I've had that happen too. Usually, a reset makes things smoother for a while, but it would depend on the game.

After major updates, a factory reset is usually regarded as a good thing. However, there are always a few reports of post-reset issues. I'm not sure why that is.

Thank u so much