So just like i asked,i did a total of about 12 factory reset since i bought this phone on march,the last factory reset was about 1 week ago, now i have so much bad gaming experience,gaming has never been that bad before the last factory reset,now all games are so much laggy almost unplayable, i tried to reboot the device several times but it doesn't help, so did i damage something by doing that much of factory reseting? I remember that at some point i had to reset twice a day.
    08-06-2016 08:08 AM
    Why do you reset so often?
    08-06-2016 08:19 AM
    This is the first phone I haven't had to do a reset on cause it's so trouble free. I can't imagine how multiple resets would harm the phone though.
    08-06-2016 08:37 AM
    i usually reset after each system software update and the extra resets were due to some bugs and glitches that i face from time to time
    08-06-2016 08:38 AM
    This is the first phone I haven't had to do a reset on cause it's so trouble free. I can't imagine how multiple resets would harm the phone though.
    i can't blame my phone for this it's all on me, iam not a regular user, i like to mess around with my phone and that always leads to reset to fix what i have done , plus i reset after each system update, so u think factory reset is harmless/not bad for internal hardware??
    08-06-2016 08:45 AM
    Should i flash my device??
    08-06-2016 09:52 AM
    I've reset phones a lot in the past, and had no issues. I'm not an expert, but I can't imagine how resetting would harm the phone. I guess there's a chance that something would go wrong with the resetting process and you'd softbrick the phone, but I've not heard of that happening from a regular factory reset.
    08-06-2016 02:22 PM
    I've reset phones a lot in the past, and had no issues. I'm not an expert, but I can't imagine how resetting would harm the phone. I guess there's a chance that something would go wrong with the resetting process and you'd softbrick the phone, but I've not heard of that happening from a regular factory reset.
    Thank u for ur reply, well the only issue i feel right now is laggier games,could it be soft brick?? Not to mention that the last reset was immediately after the latest firmware update (60mb)
    08-06-2016 02:55 PM
    Nope, it's not a softbrick if games lag. I'm not sure why some games lag after updates, but I've had that happen too. Usually, a reset makes things smoother for a while, but it would depend on the game.

After major updates, a factory reset is usually regarded as a good thing. However, there are always a few reports of post-reset issues. I'm not sure why that is.
    Guyguy360 likes this.
    08-06-2016 02:59 PM
    Nope, it's not a softbrick if games lag. I'm not sure why some games lag after updates, but I've had that happen too. Usually, a reset makes things smoother for a while, but it would depend on the game.

After major updates, a factory reset is usually regarded as a good thing. However, there are always a few reports of post-reset issues. I'm not sure why that is.
    Thank u so much
    08-06-2016 03:05 PM