Hey there my first post over here hope i can get some help

I know that touch screen panel for ALL samsung galaxy S and NOTE versions can sense finger nails touch and register it, so u can touch ur screen with only finger nails without letting the skin of u finger touches the screen and still works which is giving a good amount of accuracy to press tiny things.

That's even working also for S7 and S7 edge (silver and gold), However when it comes to all black oynx (edge) version G935F. it doesn't support it why is that? u can only touch ur screen with the skin of ur finger.

only in s7 edge black oynx u can't use ur finger nails to touch the screen while u can do it in silver and gold one .. any ideas why's that ?

I have tried 4 phones from different suppliers including G935FD (dual sim) and all the same issue.. i dun even know its an issue of the design of the black version is that.

did any1 have the black version and tried this tho ?

thnx
    08-10-2016 10:25 AM
    I'm guessing it's a screen sensitivity issue, but I can't get my silver S7 Edge to respond to just fingernails half the time (and the other half I'm betting it's just because the skin is too close... I don't have long nails). I also wouldn't recommend using fingernails on a screen (you know, scratches!).
    Symatix likes this.
    08-10-2016 10:52 AM
    This is a perfect example why phone forum are just full of strange and odd people... because really who the hell cares and who the hell touches the screen with their fingernails? Now with weatherproofing phones I can also touch my screen with my tongue, doesn't mean I'm going to do it?
    08-10-2016 11:46 AM
    This is a perfect example why phone forum are just full of strange and odd people... because really who the hell cares and who the hell touches the screen with their fingernails? Now with weatherproofing phones I can also touch my screen with my tongue, doesn't mean I'm going to do it?
    Hey, I still turn my watch's screen on with my nose, so no judging here! :P

That being said, I can see why manipulating the screen with nails would be useful for some, but it's not something I'd recommend. Also, touching your screen with your tongue isn't very effective (like pin-point touching with a sharp nail) since water 'borks' the touchscreen by creating multiple input points, so the screen stops responding (which is why they don't work underwater). Since the Note digitizer for the S-Pen uses the signal from the S-Pen rather than input from touch on the screen, it can work underwater.
    08-10-2016 12:04 PM
    I use my finger nail a lot when I'm scrolling. Doesn't leave smudges on your screen.
    Symatix likes this.
    08-10-2016 12:07 PM
    I'll take smudges to scratches any day, but that's just me.
    08-10-2016 01:16 PM
    because really who the hell cares and who the hell touches the screen with their fingernails?
    Hey there, I'm not odd or anything, touching with fingernails ability which is supposed to be in all S and Note models gives u a better accuracy in clicking small or tiny things like when browsing or even get a specific items on a crowded screen

Sometimes it's even comfortable to people who prefer this and used to it like me,or people who scroll alot, and people who have kinda long nails sometimes it feels better to use than the skin of the same finger!

Actually i was using it alot on my lost galaxy s6 edge and didn't get scratches or smudges trust me

Just asking if some1 got a s7 edge model which has this feature on!
    TJA3500 likes this.
    08-10-2016 04:09 PM
    Hey there, I'm not odd or anything, touching with fingernails ability which is supposed to be in all S and Note models gives u a better accuracy in clicking small or tiny things like when browsing or even get a specific items on a crowded screen

Sometimes it's even comfortable to people who prefer this and used to it like me,or people who scroll alot, and people who have kinda long nails sometimes it feels better to use than the skin of the same finger!

Actually i was using it alot on my lost galaxy s6 edge and didn't get scratches or smudges trust me

Just asking if some1 got a s7 edge model which has this feature on!
    Mine can.
    Symatix likes this.
    08-10-2016 06:24 PM
    Mine only works with fingers on my right hand and toes on my left foot. Which really sucks because I am left handed but right footed. Why?
    chanchan05 likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:19 PM
    ur phone respond to fingernails touch ?

what is its color and model number ?
    thnx <3
    08-10-2016 07:49 PM
    Mine responds to fingernails but only half the time. I can't get it to always do it (might be because I have a thin-film protector screen). Silver T-Mo model.
    Symatix likes this.
    08-11-2016 11:10 AM
    ur phone respond to fingernails touch ?

what is its color and model number ?
    thnx <3
    Black Onyx G935FD
    Hey there my first post over here hope i can get some help

I know that touch screen panel for ALL samsung galaxy S and NOTE versions can sense finger nails touch and register it, so u can touch ur screen with only finger nails without letting the skin of u finger touches the screen and still works which is giving a good amount of accuracy to press tiny things.

That's even working also for S7 and S7 edge (silver and gold), However when it comes to all black oynx (edge) version G935F. it doesn't support it why is that? u can only touch ur screen with the skin of ur finger.

only in s7 edge black oynx u can't use ur finger nails to touch the screen while u can do it in silver and gold one .. any ideas why's that ?

I have tried 4 phones from different suppliers including G935FD (dual sim) and all the same issue.. i dun even know its an issue of the design of the black version is that.

did any1 have the black version and tried this tho ?

thnx
    Symatix likes this.
    08-11-2016 04:47 PM