Saving to One drive or Google Drive

Conor78

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Ive been downloading files from a facebook site and some have ended up on google drive and some on the microsoft drive. Which one is better and how do i set one as the default location to save to??
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Personally I prefer OneDrive because I have bigger space on it (Samsung also gives you additional 100GB of OneDrive space), and I don't need to install anything on my Windows PC anymore. Plus the Google Drive app gives me problems with my work intranet (hence I immediately disable it on setup).

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Personally I prefer OneDrive because I have bigger space on it (Samsung also gives you additional 100GB of OneDrive space), and I don't need to install anything on my Windows PC anymore. Plus the Google Drive app gives me problems with my work intranet (hence I immediately disable it on setup).

How do you get the extra 100gb of OneDrive through Samsing?

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
How do you get the extra 100gb of OneDrive through Samsing?

Download the MS Office apps (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) from the Galaxy App Store. Open it and sign in with your outlook account. After a while a notification appeared about claiming the 100GB additional storage. It would also show up in the OneDrive settings after activating the Office apps.

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I had downloaded and installed word and excel previously. I just signed in to OneDrive for the first time. I hope I get that notification!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I had downloaded and installed word and excel previously. I just signed in to OneDrive for the first time. I hope I get that notification!

Check inside OneDrive settings. Also, MS Office should have come from the Samsung app store not Google's, and you are signed in it too. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463