OK so I took some pictures, memory card ran full, I proceeded to use internal memory, later I deleted some files from my memory card, however I did not pass the pictures over yet.
    After I deleted the files, I decided to switch the camera app to send pictures to the SD card and kept taking pictures.
    Later my sister asked me for some of the pictures I took, I transferred them through Bluetooth (not the whole folder), after that I went to check the pictures the whole folder wasn't there anymore.
    I tried reset, 3rd party gallery, DCIM folder in both SD card and internal memory, nothing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this or are these lost for good? It really socks because those pictures are important to me and where once in a lifetime deal.
    Can anyone help?
    08-16-2016 08:16 AM
    Bump for help
    08-19-2016 06:10 AM
    OK so I took some pictures, memory card ran full, I proceeded to use internal memory, later I deleted some files from my memory card, however I did not pass the pictures over yet.
    After I deleted the files, I decided to switch the camera app to send pictures to the SD card and kept taking pictures.
    Later my sister asked me for some of the pictures I took, I transferred them through Bluetooth (not the whole folder), after that I went to check the pictures the whole folder wasn't there anymore.
    I tried reset, 3rd party gallery, DCIM folder in both SD card and internal memory, nothing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this or are these lost for good? It really socks because those pictures are important to me and where once in a lifetime deal.
    Can anyone help?
    09-27-2016 01:47 PM
    Wish i could help. I have and lg g5 that my pictures disappeared on. Can't find them at all. It is frustrating, isn't it?
    09-27-2016 01:49 PM