I have seen so many videos on utube of guys throwing the phone and trying to break it. It slightly fell from my bed and the screen cracked. After paying for it 700 euros now I will have to pay another 300 or more?!? This is crazy and it's not worth it. Sorry Samsung this is the result of cheap metarials!! I will sell it and never advice someone to buy a Samsung. I go back to my iphone which I dropped a million times and still working.
    Sandy Marzano likes this.
    08-18-2016 08:19 AM
    The s7edge is made out of glass it will obviously break easier than aluminum metal

Posted via the Android Central App
    Alan Sims, illlya and brad419 like this.
    08-18-2016 09:10 AM
    If you're as clumsy as your iPhone mishaps suggest there might be something wrong with you and you shouldn't let Apple keep the doctor away!
    flintlock, fsfty, Alanhd and 2 others like this.
    08-18-2016 10:07 AM
    Find me an iPhone user who hasn't cracked their screen and I'll take this complaint seriously.
    Alanhd and Doc Marten like this.
    08-18-2016 02:48 PM
    I have seen so many videos on utube of guys throwing the phone and trying to break it. It slightly fell from my bed and the screen cracked. After paying for it 700 euros now I will have to pay another 300 or more?!? This is crazy and it's not worth it. Sorry Samsung this is the result of cheap metarials!! I will sell it and never advice someone to buy a Samsung. I go back to my iphone which I dropped a million times and still working.
    I have dropped my S7 edge many times and at times flat on the screen from waist height and nothing....it fell last night from my bed and metal ring got a slight dent that's it ...soo don't blame the phone if u drop it and it falls in a certain way and it cracks

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s
    Alan Sims likes this.
    08-18-2016 04:42 PM
    Seems like a troll. Same post in another thread. Fanboi?
    Alan Sims, Doc Marten and Bleezy like this.
    08-19-2016 06:50 AM
    Find me an iPhone user who hasn't cracked their screen and I'll take this complaint seriously.
    I have never cracked an iPhone screen or any of my Android phone screens. I have two S7 Edge phones and both of them have slipped off my bed so many times and fallen to the floor. All of my phones have done that more times then I can count and none have ever cracked.
    08-19-2016 10:55 AM
    I cracked my s7 edge front glass 2 days after purchase. Spat up 310€ to get it replaced and ordered an UAG case
    08-21-2016 03:15 PM
    I let slip my iPad retina about 5 inches into the leg of my PC chair and cracked the glass.
    08-21-2016 04:57 PM
    I broke the screen on my S7 edge a couple of weeks after I got it, but it was my fault, not the phone's. First phone I've ever broken the screen on, but if I hadn't dropped it face down on concrete it wouldn't have happened.

And I've seen a LOT of people using iPhones with cracked screens.

But it seems pretty obvious just from looking at the phone that the curved screen increases the opportunities for the glass to hit a hard surface, and that a glass back is going to be more fragile than a metal or plastic one. If you didn't think about that before buying the phone, shame on you.

The one thing I will criticize the phone for is how slippery it is. A textured back could still have been beautiful, and grippier. This is the first phone I've ever owned I put a case on, just to make it easier to grip.
    Alan Sims likes this.
    08-21-2016 04:59 PM
    I broke mine the first day, and i had my iphone for three years and never broke.
    08-21-2016 09:13 PM
    "a Samsung" makes me cringe. The iPhone is made of mostly metal. The S7 Edge is mostly glass and some metal, not to mention the fact that the glass is also curved. What were you expecting?

Also, why are you leaving it on your bed?
    08-22-2016 09:45 AM
    Good plan. No one has ever posted this about any other phone before. Or maybe, just maybe every phone ever made has had a few land the wrong way and crack the screen. Whatever phone you buy, the screens are all breakable, even at low drop height if it lands the right way. What you should be mad at is that you dropped your phone exactly the right way and broke it, not at samsung.

Fragile 6s Screen? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    08-22-2016 03:38 PM
    Good plan. No one has ever posted this about any other phone before. Or maybe, just maybe every phone ever made has had a few land the wrong way and crack the screen. Whatever phone you buy, the screens are all breakable, even at low drop height if it lands the right way. What you should be mad at is that you dropped your phone exactly the right way and broke it, not at samsung.

Fragile 6s Screen? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    I dropped my iPhone 6S+ one day early in the summer. I had to much in my hand and the phone slipped out and landed on one corner and then fell face down on the cement in the driveway. Phone was perfect in every way. All I had on the phone was the Apple black leather case, well worth the $50 cost to protect the phone. Picture is below. You can see the part of the case that hit the cement. That part of the phone was not damaged at all, no part of the phone was.

All my phones except for the Note Edge have always had cases. I have never broken the screen on any phone and my phones fall off my bed more times then I can count.

I broke my Samsung S7 edge after 4 days from purchase!-img_9993.jpg
    08-22-2016 03:45 PM
    I dropped my iPhone 6S+ one day early in the summer. I had to much in my hand and the phone slipped out and landed on one corner and then fell face down on the cement in the driveway. Phone was perfect in every way. All I had on the phone was the Apple black leather case, well worth the $50 cost to protect the phone. Picture is below. You can see the part of the case that hit the cement. That part of the phone was not damaged at all, no part of the phone was.

All my phones except for the Note Edge have always had cases. I have never broken the screen on any phone and my phones fall off my bed more times then I can count.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9993.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	554.5 KB 
ID:	236678

Good for you that you never broke a phone screen before. That doesn't mean that lots of other iPhone users have been as lucky. When my son was in high school, I had to laugh. It seemed like every girl at the school was using an iPhone with a cracked screen.
    08-23-2016 04:05 PM