Phone constantly slips out of pocket.

jon93c

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hey I have a problem with this phone (had it with the s6 edge too) and that's the fact that this phone is way too smooth and creates very little friction. This is a problem because every time I sit down the phone slips out of my pockets and falls on the ground. Sometimes I even put it back into my pocket after it falls out while I'm sitting, and it falls out again without me moving... If it wasn't for the high quality materials this phone would be in pieces by now. I tried (for the s6) getting a case that might have a little more friction to stop it from sliding all over the place like an ice skater but it didn't help much. I'd like to find a solution before my s7 either cracks or falls out without me noticing and I lose it. Anyone have any ideas?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Other than getting a rough case or a textured skin for the back, I can't see what else you could do other than NOT keeping it in your pocket. I don't have that issue, but I'm using a case with it (sometimes a Spigen slim-fit case, sometimes a Spigen rougher one with a kickstand).

You can also try to saw part of your pocket opening so that the top part is open and wide enough for the phone to go in, but once it's in, the phone drops to the bottom part of the pocket where the opening is sawed (sort of like a pocket inside a pocket).

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ha ha.. get bigger pants.
i cant tell you how many chicks i have seen that have a big phone that sticks up about 2/3 out of their pockets.
Giant phone + skinny jeans = expensive repairs. :)
like our ambassador said, try different cases.

Joshua1276

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Currently using the Spigen for weekends and Supcase+Holster for work. Spigen works pretty well for grip. With that being said I would suggest something bulkier for your situation like the Supcase just to give that piece of mind. Cant beat the price either.

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
The Spigen rugged armor is a great case. I use it and the UAG which protects more. I would recommend to you the Spigen case as it's very minimal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki