I have a S7 edge and my screen froze during a download. I didn't know how to do a soft reset so I let the battery run out I then placed it o my charger after the battery died and it froze on the charging screen. I learned hot to reset and have gotten into Android
    recovery. I have tried to wipe cache which comes up with a lot of red E :failed invalid argument. the same happens with wipe data factory reset. Any reboot I do takes me back into the same menu with no progress. Any help is appreciated
    08-19-2016 06:21 AM
    Mod note. Moved to S7 Edge forum for more visibility.
    08-19-2016 06:33 AM
    What were you trying to download? A system update, or an app?

Have you fully charged the phone? Turn it off, let it charge for a couple of hours, then power it back on and see what happens.

I have a S7 edge and my screen froze during a download. I didn't know how to do a soft reset so I let the battery run out I then placed it o my charger after the battery died and it froze on the charging screen. I learned hot to reset and have gotten into Android
    recovery. I have tried to wipe cache which comes up with a lot of red E :failed invalid argument. the same happens with wipe data factory reset. Any reboot I do takes me back into the same menu with no progress. Any help is appreciated
    08-19-2016 07:19 PM