Hi there,

After updating a few applications - including CMLocker/CMBattery, I realized that the notifications on my lock screen now had a white background when they previously had a clear one.

I'm confused and am so far unable to amend this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Screenshot for reference -
    Notification on lock screen-d7af51b4-2b40-4827-815a-a872d7a2042e.jpg
    08-20-2016 11:02 PM
    They've always had white backgrounds for me. But then that's not the stock lockscreen you are using but rather one made by CM. Locker, which is not related in any way how the phone will behave.

And DO NOT use anything made by CM. They not only steal your data to sell to people like advertisers and hackers, none of their so called booster apps actually do work and slow the phone down.
    08-20-2016 11:09 PM
    They've always had white backgrounds for me. But then that's not the stock lockscreen you are using but rather one made by CM. Locker, which is not related in any way how the phone will behave.

And DO NOT use anything made by CM. They not only steal your data to sell to people like advertisers and hackers, none of their so called booster apps actually do work and slow the phone down.
    Weird. I've managed to set it to have transparent backgrounds for the longest time until it was updated just a few minutes ago.

And thanks for your advice. Would you perhaps have any other applications that can help me change the default lock screen that Android has? It is actually quite ugly.
    08-20-2016 11:12 PM
    Weird. I've managed to set it to have transparent backgrounds for the longest time until it was updated just a few minutes ago.

And thanks for your advice. Would you perhaps have any other applications that can help me change the default lock screen that Android has? It is actually quite ugly.
    As I said, you only have that option to turn them transparent because you aren't using the lockscreen of the phone, but rather a different third party app.

I don't use a lockscreen app because honestly I can't see much of a difference between what you have and the stock one, apart from font.

Maybe you can try Next Locker.
    08-20-2016 11:33 PM