I've had my s7 since the day after release, and I've loved it. It's never taken a fall larger than 2 feet, and it's protected by a Love Mei Powerful case (it's a fully metal case with silicon bumpers). The phone has also never been touched by water, nor have I ever done an experimental dip. The one and only mod I've done is set up Adoptable Storage on a sandisk sd card. My issue is when ever I pull up the keyboard sometimes, the phone will type by itself on the right side of the screen. If I'm watching a YouTube video, or anything that would put it into landscape mode, I also get random screen "taps". Anyone else having a similar issue and what do you think may cause this?
    08-20-2016 11:12 PM
    Do the random taps always seem to be in the same place? Is it possible the case doesn't fit entirely correctly, and could be causing some of those phantom taps?
    08-21-2016 04:27 AM
    Could also be a poor quality screen protector
    08-21-2016 04:50 AM
    The taps are always in the bottom center region of the screen. Other than the case the phone is naked. The case also has a rubber seal that goes around the phone bezels, that will not influence the screen.
    08-21-2016 07:47 AM
    Does this happen if the case is off? I wonder about the metal case, because if it's near an electrical or magnetic field, I wonder if that might cause screen issues.
    08-22-2016 04:37 AM
    The case has no effect on when it happens. I see what you are saying about magnetic fields, but the case is more likely to act as a Faraday cage as long as it is grounded(also explains the horrible reception). In other news, I haven't noticed it typing the last two days, and the issue appears to be resolved.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-22-2016 04:05 PM