Moved videos from iPhone to s7e

gmaister22

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys

I recently moved from iPhone to the Samsung s7edge, so far so great.

I moved my photos and videos to the SD card and they are also synced with google photos
But I have a problem, .mov files won't show up on gallery only mp4 videos will show up...is there a fix for that?

Also I downloaded couple images from Google photos, that saved on the internal download folder from what I can see when I check My Files app, can I select a different download folder? Or I have to move them myself?

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
OK The .mov files will either need to be converted so the phone can read then or you could try something like the VLC player app which has most codecs installed.
Downloads will always go to the same folder so you will need to move them to a more appropriate "home".
Enjoy your phone:)

gmaister22

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hmm I see thanks! Also is I want to move folders my photo, now they are saved on the SD→DCIM→i created folders/albums there. If I want to move them to another directory will they be uploaded to google cloud again? And will be duplicate ?

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
What kind of files are these. Are these movies/TV shows you have bought from iTunes? These have DRM and can't be viewed on non Apple Devices unless you find a way to remove the DRM.

Posted from my pink gold S7 edge