Fast charging is enabled, it's been days since my phone has been any kind of wet at all, I have not gotten the moisture detected warning, it's just not fast charging today for some reason. Just says "charging" when plugged in. I don't know what's changed
    08-24-2016 03:33 PM
    Fast charging is enabled, it's been days since my phone has been any kind of wet at all, I have not gotten the moisture detected warning, it's just not fast charging today for some reason. Just says "charging" when plugged in. I don't know what's changed
    Have you tried a different USB cable? I have the s7 edge and it did that to. Me a few times and it was just the USB cable.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-24-2016 03:35 PM
    Thanks. No I haven't yet but I will. Only other time I ever had a problem was a long time ago when it did get water in the port and was slow charging, but that went away on its own and I at least did see the moisture message. If it doesn't fix itself I'll get a different cord.
    08-24-2016 03:56 PM
    On a side thought, could the cable having been used to charge something else be the cause of messing anything u? My wife doesn't respect the use chargers for what they are for concept.
    08-24-2016 04:16 PM
    fairly unlikely that using the cable on something else would make a difference, unless that other thing you charged somehow damaged the cable.

i had a similar issue and tried taking the charger to a few different outlets to see if that made a difference. i also left it unplugged for a couple days.

not sure exactly which did it, but it started working like normal again.
    08-24-2016 06:01 PM
    It must have been the cord. I found we had an older white USB cord that looks exactly the same and plugged it into the base and the phone began fast charging. So cord I guess. Thank you guys though.
    08-24-2016 06:07 PM
    What is fast to you guys? Mine charges a little faster than a percent per minute which was very similar to my old LG G3. Seems like it isn't so fast...
    08-24-2016 09:04 PM
    In setting, in battery you might have fsdt charger turned off
    08-25-2016 02:14 AM