How long can you play a game for?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Important to me is how long I can play a game before battery saver turns on, usually 15% left.

My LG G4 lasted a good 3 hours. Has anyone tested the S7e by gaming that long? How long until it hits 15% or dies ?

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I play games a lot and it all depends on what type of games you play which will determine how much power it consumes from your phone's battery. My best judgement is I play two games in the morning before I get ready for work - Clash of Lords and Heroes Charge. I play both for better part of the hour until I'm done completing all the dailies from both games. Let's say I start off the phone with 100%, by the time I am done, I would be left with say 90-87% give or take a few. I rarely play games for too long because I have work, and sometimes I play longer on the weekends when I'm off, but overall, I feel that the battery should last you a few hours of play time before the battery were to completely die.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
IPlay slightly higher intense graphic games like Marvel future fight and Mobius Final Fantasy. You can put them on auto-play and I could go for three hours while sitting at my desk.