My S7 Edge began overheating approximately 3 weeks ago (purchased after mother's day) for no apparent reason. It overheats while talking, taking pictures or recording, if playing a game and even a simple task of checking email AND while charging. I thought is was the case I purchased and stopped securing it in the case to keep it cool, no change. When hot, the pixels would bleed onto the screen. I also, thought this a temporary situation and just prayed it would stop, however, at this time the color bleeds won't clear up and it looks as if I have the northern lights imbedded in my screen. Got a warranty exchange in the works. Hope the new one is better.
    08-29-2016 07:18 AM
    My S7 Edge began overheating approximately 3 weeks ago (purchased after mother's day) for no apparent reason. It overheats while talking, taking pictures or recording, if playing a game and even a simple task of checking email AND while charging. I thought is was the case I purchased and stopped securing it in the case to keep it cool, no change. When hot, the pixels would bleed onto the screen. I also, thought this a temporary situation and just prayed it would stop, however, at this time the color bleeds won't clear up and it looks as if I have the northern lights imbedded in my screen. Got a warranty exchange in the works. Hope the new one is better.
    When you build something by the tens of millions, there's bound to be a few hundred thousand lemons. If possible try to get one on a different manufacturing/delivery batch.
    ClintRo likes this.
    08-29-2016 07:35 AM