The screen of my device very sensitive. Is there a solution?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello, everyone.
The screen of my device very sensitive... It's annoying :/
I see Samsung advertise more and more updates version, But they don't do repair this problem.
I know a lot of people suffer from the problem.
Is there a solution? Thank you very much. :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by sensitive? All of my devices respond to light tap with the very tip of my finger. Is it responding even if your finger isn't touching the screen (but is very close to it)?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
What do you mean by sensitive? All of my devices respond to light tap with the very tip of my finger. Is it responding even if your finger isn't touching the screen (but is very close to it)?

No my friend
I thought the problem was familiar to everyone (a lot of people wrote about her on the internet)..
I mean, When I touch the screen, he's too sensitive to touch my finger...
Let's say I scroll down, At the end of the scroll he jumps up a little...
I don't know how to explain it, can you please read about this phenomenon on Google ? I'm just not good in English...

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Here is my problem with my phone. When it is in my pocket and the phone rings, it either answers the call or drops the call the minute I touch the phone in my pocket and I need to call back. Is there any solution to this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No my friend
I thought the problem was familiar to everyone (a lot of people wrote about her on the internet)..
I mean, When I touch the screen, he's too sensitive to touch my finger...
Let's say I scroll down, At the end of the scroll he jumps up a little...
I don't know how to explain it, can you please read about this phenomenon on Google ? I'm just not good in English...

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yes, I've seen other posts about that. Maybe you could try using a screen protector, which might reduce the touch sensitivity by just enough to prevent this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Here is my problem with my phone. When it is in my pocket and the phone rings, it either answers the call or drops the call the minute I touch the phone in my pocket and I need to call back. Is there any solution to this?

I'm guessing that you're not interested in using a flipcover, right?

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I discovered the solution to my problem. I went into settings and then went to Accessibility. On that page there is "Single tap mode" that somehow I had as ON. I have now turned it OFF and it seems to solve my problem.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I think I discovered the solution to my problem. I went into settings and then went to Accessibility. On that page there is "Single tap mode" that somehow I had as ON. I have now turned it OFF and it seems to solve my problem.

On my device, it's Not active ...... what is that anyway? How it works?

martyna_mj

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the same product problem but it started only recently.
It's annoying especially on long posts on facebook when i touch and move finger up to scroll text it shows this little popup "copy" as on long hold but I swear i do this with as little touch as possible,tried multiple times, it offers "copy" all the time... Tried to reinstall Facebook app, (then i realised it happens on any long text where on long hold offers additional options), cleared cache and factory reset. Problem still exist. Any advice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995