Hello, everyone.
    The screen of my device very sensitive... It's annoying :/
    I see Samsung advertise more and more updates version, But they don't do repair this problem.
    I know a lot of people suffer from the problem.
    Is there a solution? Thank you very much.
    09-02-2016 10:27 AM
    What do you mean by sensitive? All of my devices respond to light tap with the very tip of my finger. Is it responding even if your finger isn't touching the screen (but is very close to it)?
    09-02-2016 11:05 PM
    What do you mean by sensitive? All of my devices respond to light tap with the very tip of my finger. Is it responding even if your finger isn't touching the screen (but is very close to it)?
    No my friend
    I thought the problem was familiar to everyone (a lot of people wrote about her on the internet)..
    I mean, When I touch the screen, he's too sensitive to touch my finger...
    Let's say I scroll down, At the end of the scroll he jumps up a little...
    I don't know how to explain it, can you please read about this phenomenon on Google ? I'm just not good in English...
    09-03-2016 03:59 PM
    Here is my problem with my phone. When it is in my pocket and the phone rings, it either answers the call or drops the call the minute I touch the phone in my pocket and I need to call back. Is there any solution to this?
    09-03-2016 08:15 PM
    No my friend
    I thought the problem was familiar to everyone (a lot of people wrote about her on the internet)..
    I mean, When I touch the screen, he's too sensitive to touch my finger...
    Let's say I scroll down, At the end of the scroll he jumps up a little...
    I don't know how to explain it, can you please read about this phenomenon on Google ? I'm just not good in English...
    Oh, I see what you mean now. Yes, I've seen other posts about that. Maybe you could try using a screen protector, which might reduce the touch sensitivity by just enough to prevent this?
    09-04-2016 02:27 AM
    Here is my problem with my phone. When it is in my pocket and the phone rings, it either answers the call or drops the call the minute I touch the phone in my pocket and I need to call back. Is there any solution to this?
    I'm guessing that you're not interested in using a flipcover, right?
    09-04-2016 02:27 AM
    I'm guessing that you're not interested in using a flipcover, right?
    That's right my friend.
    I also don't like Screen Protector :/
    09-04-2016 04:19 AM
    There is no solution? :/
    09-04-2016 06:20 AM
    I think I discovered the solution to my problem. I went into settings and then went to Accessibility. On that page there is "Single tap mode" that somehow I had as ON. I have now turned it OFF and it seems to solve my problem.
    09-04-2016 11:51 AM
    I think I discovered the solution to my problem. I went into settings and then went to Accessibility. On that page there is "Single tap mode" that somehow I had as ON. I have now turned it OFF and it seems to solve my problem.
    On my device, it's Not active ...... what is that anyway? How it works?
    09-04-2016 01:55 PM
    On my device, it's Not active ...... what is that anyway? How it works?
    As far as I know that allows you to answer calls with a single tap instead of swiping the green button.
    FreedomLife likes this.
    09-04-2016 04:14 PM
    I'm sending one last time, hoping to get a response from more friends
    09-05-2016 04:30 AM
    I have the same product problem but it started only recently.
    It's annoying especially on long posts on facebook when i touch and move finger up to scroll text it shows this little popup "copy" as on long hold but I swear i do this with as little touch as possible,tried multiple times, it offers "copy" all the time... Tried to reinstall Facebook app, (then i realised it happens on any long text where on long hold offers additional options), cleared cache and factory reset. Problem still exist. Any advice?
    09-09-2016 06:25 PM