I have never purchased any type of insurance on my previous phones. I usually put them in a good case and then add a tempered glass screen protector and all is good. With this device though, there don't seem to be many / any good tempered glass screen protectors and the curved screen has me worried. I bought my phone at Sam's and they offer squaretrade insurance, which seems pretty good but doesn't offer protection for lost or stolen phone.
    I am looking for some suggestions for insurance...if you all even buy / use it or not. If so what type company.
    09-08-2016 07:48 AM
    I have never purchased any type of insurance on my previous phones. I usually put them in a good case and then add a tempered glass screen protector and all is good. With this device though, there don't seem to be many / any good tempered glass screen protectors and the curved screen has me worried. I bought my phone at Sam's and they offer squaretrade insurance, which seems pretty good but doesn't offer protection for lost or stolen phone.
    I am looking for some suggestions for insurance...if you all even buy / use it or not. If so what type company.
    I used square trade in the past but they raised deductibles so I just go with carrier insurance because of the theft/lost coverage now. Deductible is sky high in comparison but I rather have the peace of mind. But square trade was good when I needed them for a couple iPhone screen cracks for my wife. Never had a problem with tjem. All depends on your needs.
    09-08-2016 09:43 AM
    Thank you.
    09-08-2016 12:53 PM