I used to have an iPhone 6 and then switched over to the edge 7. Everything is great, but occasionally my phone will have images that I had on my iPhone 6 in the gallery. At times, I don't even remember seeing some of the images, which makes me believe maybe its pictures from some of my other family members who are on the same plan. We all have different google and other accounts so I'm not sure how these pictures are randomly showing up. Has anyone dealt with this before?
    09-09-2016 06:36 PM
    Are you talking about the PHOTOS app, or the GALLERY app, on your Samsung phone?
    09-09-2016 07:49 PM
    I used to have an iPhone 6 and then switched over to the edge 7. Everything is great, but occasionally my phone will have images that I had on my iPhone 6 in the gallery. At times, I don't even remember seeing some of the images, which makes me believe maybe its pictures from some of my other family members who are on the same plan. We all have different google and other accounts so I'm not sure how these pictures are randomly showing up. Has anyone dealt with this before?
    "Photos" is linked to your Google account. If you are the only account user for the Google account linked to "Photos," there should be no reason why you are receiving random photos. The "Gallery" app, to the best of my knowledge, is linked to nothing except the memory of your phone.

Like the other person asked, we need to know which picture application is being quirky.

Another thought I had is your iCloud account when you had an iPhone. Is it possible that while transitioning from iOS to Android you inadvertently imported a family members iCloud pics? I honestly don't know iOS well enough to make an educated guess on how there could be a correlation to your Google Photo app.
    09-09-2016 08:34 PM