Newbie with a few questions...

Kash 123

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been a long time iPhone user and have just switched to the S7 edge. A couple of questions please:

1. How to view videos in gallery app in a separate folder? Currently they all appear in the camera album. PS. All photos / videos are set to be saved on my SD card.

2. I'm using the stock S-Planner Calendar app and would like to see upcoming appointments on the lock screen and also a notification / number on the app icon.

Thanks for any help

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
1. Make a new album. Select the video you want to move into a different folder, then select more>move to album. You'll have a choice to create a new one.

2. You can just activate the Calendar Edge panel so you can check your calendar anywhere, even on the lockscreen. I can't be sure regarding the notification icon on the S Planner icon though. I use a different launcher from stock where I can control how notification badges appear (Nova Launcher Prime).

Kash 123

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
1. Make a new album. Select the video you want to move into a different folder, then select more>move to album. You'll have a choice to create a new one.

Thanks for the reply. I have made a new folder and moved some videos across but this doesn't stop new videos still being saved in the original folder with the photos. I don't want to keep on moving the vides but just want to be able to see all the videos separately from the photos at the outset. I couldn't find any setting allowing me to choose which folder to save the videos to.