Yellow battery graph?

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I have seen my battery graph be yellow. Almost every time I have seen it before this it has been green. Does the color of the graph coincide with signal or something else?? Screenshot_20160911-211643.png

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I always thought it was green over a certain % battery level, then yellow, and then red under 15%.

This is how it works. I have two S7 Edge phones sitting here. One is 100% charged and the graph is green. The other is at 10% and the graph is red.

Both phones are on T-Mobile.

I have a Note 5 at 86%, the graph is green. Note 4 at 14%, the graph is yellow. Note Edge at 57%, the graph is green. All these phones are also on T-Mobile.

It doesn't have anything to do with the signal strength.

Last edited:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If that's the case then I stand corrected. Got it confused with the stock battery graph where the colors represent signal strength.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
If that's the case then I stand corrected. Got it confused with the stock battery graph where the colors represent signal strength.

That does look like the stock battery graph to me and according to his screenshot he has almost full bars and 4g in signal strength. But I thought it was interesting when you said it represented signal strength because that would be kind of cool if it did work that way.