Since no word yet on the replacements from the gubermint saying they're safe, I decided to exchange for the S7 Edge today! Closest thing to a Note 7.

I will see what the S8 Edge brings in the spring or the Note later next year. I wonder if a version of the Note will come out next April maybe.

I know one thing for sure is I will NOT pre order a device again and will give it a month to get the kinks worked out. I learned my lesson though.

Anyways new owner here. Amazon has the Defender case back in stock and on sale right now too for $36!
    09-14-2016 05:36 PM
    Congrats. Feeling quite a bit better now?
    09-14-2016 05:52 PM
    I exchanged my coral blue on Monday for the sliver S7edge... I've been a note user for 4 years a would prefer to have a new N7. But I can live with this phone if I had to. N5 wasn't even an option due to no SD card slot... And since having the N7, I couldn't go back to my dinosaur N3
    09-14-2016 06:02 PM
    Congrats. Feeling quite a bit better now?
    Yea. Now will wait to see what the S8 Edge brings in the spring. I wonder if an Note 8 will be out but that would be too rushed.
    09-14-2016 06:26 PM
    After coming from the Note 7 I'm very happy with my gold s7 edge. It's nice having a phone that's not on the verge of possibly blowing up.
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-14-2016 06:35 PM
    Since no word yet on the replacements from the gubermint saying they're safe, I decided to exchange for the S7 Edge today! Closest thing to a Note 7.

I will see what the S8 Edge brings in the spring or the Note later next year. I wonder if a version of the Note will come out next April maybe.

I know one thing for sure is I will NOT pre order a device again and will give it a month to get the kinks worked out. I learned my lesson though.

Anyways new owner here. Amazon has the Defender case back in stock and on sale right now too for $36!
    Congratulations. I returned my N7 for the S7E too. I think you'll be happy with it for the most part. You'll like the battery life.

Oh, and, Go Blackhawks! LOL! I couldn't resist! LOL!
    09-14-2016 07:46 PM
    So far I'm relatively happy with the S7E. It's not quite as fluid as the Note was but it's fine. A month from now I will have forgotten all about it.
    09-14-2016 07:59 PM
    I exchanged my coral blue on Monday for the sliver S7edge... I've been a note user for 4 years a would prefer to have a new N7. But I can live with this phone if I had to. N5 wasn't even an option due to no SD card slot... And since having the N7, I couldn't go back to my dinosaur N3
    I so wanted the black S7E, but stuck with the silver. While this thing isn't as sleek as the N7, it's not a bad device.
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-14-2016 08:38 PM
    When I updated the software I lost auto correct on text messages. How do I get it back?
    09-14-2016 08:57 PM
    Found out how to set auto correct back on.

Overall I like the phone. It does seem a bit faster than the Note 7. My Note 7 was quick but it would get lag at times.

This just has to last me until next April or so and then I can trade TWO phones in. S7 and the Edge for a S8 edge or the Note 8 later next year. I'm not doing pre order again and the device ends up being a dud like the Note 7. I don't mean performance wise, but a manufacturing recall.
    09-15-2016 02:38 PM