HELP! Can't decide! N7 or S7E!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, it seems like you are in a tough situation here! You've already had the Note - maybe give the Edge a try for now and see how it goes?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Also if you already have the Edge and thinking about the Note 7, I would wait until Jan and see if the S8 Edge is out earlier as speculated. The S8 Edge will have better processor and maybe slightly better screen as the Note 7. I would think many Note 7 users will switch to the S8 Edge. That is how it was this year when the S7 Edge came out.

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Obviously they aren't going to be an SPen, but so far, I'm able to write notes on my edge with them. They're working great for me, since making lists and notes were about all I did with the spen. I bought the thinner rubber ones, and I also tried the ones with the plastic disk that are supposed to write like a pen. However, those ones don't glide over my screen protector like the rubber ones do. So I actually prefer the rubber ones, even though they aren't quite as precise.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Any feedback on these stylus? Thanks.

It's hit or miss, sometimes it works well other times there's many unregistered swipes. I did pull up an s-note memo that I originally wrote using the Note 7 when I had it and wrote on the same page with my s7 edge and the fine point stylus. MY Writing was nearly identical. So when it's working it's not bad at all. However it can be frustrating when its not working smoothly.

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It's hit or miss, sometimes it works well other times there's many unregistered swipes. I did pull up an s-note memo that I originally wrote using the Note 7 when I had it and wrote on the same page with my s7 edge and the fine point stylus. MY Writing was nearly identical. So when it's working it's not bad at all. However it can be frustrating when its not working smoothly.

Yeah. It can be. But still worth it. I just love this phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15