posting this because I googled and didn't find this issue with S7's I've had my S7 edge since release day, the device has been great, battery life has been awesome! onto my issue, about 2 weeks ago when I opened the camera, it was buzzing loudly, it also effected my pictures by distorting them, went to Sprint store, dear god what a painful experience! they go on to tell me they'll need at least 3.5 hours to tear my phone down, find the issue, then tell me they don't have the parts to repair the phone smh. long story short, I left and ended up calling Samsung directly, within 3 minutes they emailed me a UPS 2nd day air label, hopefully they do the right thing and get my phone either repaired or replaced free of charge. as much as I dislike Apple, they stand behind their phones, samsung could learn a thing or two from Apple here
    09-17-2016 02:43 PM
    posting this because I googled and didn't find this page with S7's I've had my S7 edge since release day, the device has been great, battery life has been awesome! onto my issue, about 2 weeks ago when I opened the camera, it was buzzing loudly, it also effected my pictures by distorting them, went to Sprint store, dear god what a painful experience! they go on to tell me they'll need at least 3.5 hours to tear my phone down, find the issue, then tell me they don't have the parts to repair the phone smh. long story short, I left and ended up calling Samsung directly, within 3 minutes they emailed me a UPS 2nd day air label, hopefully they do the right thing and get my phone either repaired or replaced free of charge. as much as I dislike Apple, they stand behind their phones, samsung could learn a thing or two from Apple here
    Samsung are normally very good with stuff like this. I'd say you'll get it back fully repaired under warranty.
    scott_0 likes this.
    09-17-2016 03:15 PM
    Samsung has always been a very responsive company for me with both phones and televisions. Much better service than LG has been.
    scott_0 likes this.
    09-18-2016 09:01 AM