Galaxy S7 edge pink lines? Help!

Guitar_Dude

May 23, 2016
Visit site
This just started happening today. These pink lines keep popping up in random places at random times on my screen and it's really annoying. I changed the display settings to AMOLED photo because that's what I read you should do but it didn't work. What should I do? Would this be costly to get fixed? Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any help. I guess it's a hardware defect that can only be fixed with a repair or a new unit or something. I have no idea.

Attachments

• 12907.jpg
    12907.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 36

Guitar_Dude

May 23, 2016
Visit site
Update: Along with the pink lines now when I put the phone on sleep mode the always on display doesn't come on and the screen goes completely green

sLithery

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
If press above the screen(area of the front camera) does the line get thinner, thicker or maybe even dissappears? If that's the case send it to Samsung and let them repair it(I had the same issue with my S6e).

Last edited:

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
This just started happening today. These pink lines keep popping up in random places at random times on my screen and it's really annoying. I changed the display settings to AMOLED photo because that's what I read you should do but it didn't work. What should I do? Would this be costly to get fixed? Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks for any help. I guess it's a hardware defect that can only be fixed with a repair or a new unit or something. I have no idea.

It's a hardware issue need a new screen had same problem with mine eventually the Pink line becomes permanent take to a repair centre Samsung fixed mine for free