So I bought a GS7E

Alchemist3811

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
So I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7E 2 weeks ago after more than a year with my faithful Nexus 6.
I used it while I was on holiday in France and Spain last week and I must say I'm very very impressed with what Sammy has done. My last Samsung device was GS3 and since then I tried iPhone and nexus devices. But this device is in a league if it's own! We'll done samsung.
Battery is very good, but the screen and the camera are second to none. I took a lot of photos and my for ends DSLR camera struggles to keep up with my picture quality.

My only annoyance is with Always On feature. It's very useful bit it doesn't support what's app and other third party app which is a real shame. Not crazy about the edge features too therefore I disabled it them. And I don't under eland why Sammy insists on preinstalling Microsoft office as I use goole quick office for those sort of things.

Anyway I just thought I would share my honeymoon experience with this beautiful little (it's all relative) device with you all. I bought it dim free so not carrier logo or bloatware.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
That's so good to know as I have just bought a three month old Edge from my watch forum which I should recieve on Wednesday and at present I also have a Nexus 6 which I love as it is the best phone I have had and the disply is superb BUT I know the Edge display will be much better I just hope TW is better than it used to be, I needed something just a bit smaller as the Nexus is a bit tricky to carry in the front pocket :)

Alchemist3811

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I know what you mean. Going from nexus 6 the edge seems tiny, but after a few days I've realised that it's the perfect size. The screen is definitely superior to nexus 6 as well as battery life.
TW is an acquired taste in my opinion but all I can say it is much better than it used to be from what I remember from my GS3 days. I have not changed to any other launcher (so far) which says a lot IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX