I have an olde iPhone4s.
    Should I upgrade to a S7edge, or will it also explode, or be slipperly & uncomfortable, or too slow & sloggy?
    Should I upgrade to a Note7 once they have a battery fix?
    Should I upgrade to an iPhone7plus though seems biggest physical dimensions and I wanted a curved screen but at least its fast but maybe camera & screen not as good as Samsung?
    09-20-2016 12:01 AM

S7, S7 Edge, and Note 7 has better camera and microphone than the iPhone 7 or 7+.

Also, with S7/Edge or Note 7, you can listen to music using a headphone (jack) AND charge the phone at the same time, without requiring an adapter or dock.
    09-20-2016 12:21 AM
    I don't own an iPhone, but the vast majority of people who I know that do, own it because it's the cool phone that everyone else has. I am not a follower and I can't understand the fascination with iPhones. If you want the most popular phone around that functions as intended, get the iPhone 7. If you want the most functional phone ever built, get the Note7. If you want more of a curved screen on a very good phone, get the S7 Edge. You really can't go wrong with any of your options. I personally chose the Note7.
    09-20-2016 02:03 AM
    Are you buying or contract?
    09-20-2016 02:13 AM
    I have an olde iPhone4s.
    Should I upgrade to a S7edge, or will it also explode, or be slipperly & uncomfortable, or too slow & sloggy?
    Should I upgrade to a Note7 once they have a battery fix?
    Should I upgrade to an iPhone7plus though seems biggest physical dimensions and I wanted a curved screen but at least its fast but maybe camera & screen not as good as Samsung?
    I own the S7 Edge and I'm happy with it. I've owned most Android brands, never an iPhone. The best thing you can do is demo a model in the store. The S7 Edge has the best battery and equal specs to the Note 7. However, you get a stylus with the Note.

You really need to find out which phone suits your preferences the most and base your decision off of that.
    09-20-2016 05:47 AM
    The s7 edge is a great device very similar to the note 7 less the pen. Also it has the same size screen as the iPhone plus but it's much smaller Samsung did a great job with getting a 5.5 " screen in such a small footprint. The camera is light years ahead of apple and the screen resolution is awesome.
    sqa4life likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:11 AM