Just wanted to let anyone interested know I stopped by local Verizon store and showed them my S7 edge with the pink line going up and down the screen. The guy there said it was the LCD, asked when I had bought it (March) and if I had gotten it wet (no) and said it would be replaced. The phone would ship today, I should get it in 3-5 days and then send old phone back in a prepaid envelope. A lot less painful than I had anticipated.
    09-23-2016 01:04 PM
    Just wanted to let anyone interested know I stopped by local Verizon store and showed them my S7 edge with the pink line going up and down the screen. The guy there said it was the LCD, asked when I had bought it (March) and if I had gotten it wet (no) and said it would be replaced. The phone would ship today, I should get it in 3-5 days and then send old phone back in a prepaid envelope. A lot less painful than I had anticipated.
    Yes thats a defective screen...i got it replaced in warranty
    09-23-2016 07:54 PM
    I found this fix on XDA and it got rid of my pink vertical line (that would come and go). If I pressed on the G of the Samsung logo if would usually go away for a little bit. I pressed on the G doing the fix below when on the red screen:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290242

EDIT: The pink line came back after about an hour! I have re-done the process about 5 times (because it would get rid of the line, and then the line would come back). So far the lines have not come back after the 5th time doing the process. The XDA post does say to repeat the process, and to leave the colored screen (especially red) on for several minutes.

UPDATED EDIT: The pink line got worse, so after a month of "dealing" with it I brought the phone to an AT&T repair center and they exchanged it for a refurbished one. The refurb phone works great, and it even works perfectly on my Samsung wireless charger (something that my original phone didn't do)!
    09-24-2016 07:36 AM