Is the &
    ATT salesperson telling me the truth or pushing products on me when he said I can only use Adaptive Fast Charger type with me new s7 edge? This mean I can't use the regular dozen car chargers and wall chargers I already own?
    09-28-2016 07:19 AM
    Is the &
    ATT salesperson telling me the truth or pushing products on me when he said I can only use Adaptive Fast Charger type with me new s7 edge? This mean I can't use the regular dozen car chargers and wall chargers I already own?
    You can absolutely use your normal chargers. Adaptive fast charge is a feature you can choose to use. But with that said, there are 2 types of chargers, there are the smart variety and the ones that reduce voltage. Stay clear of the non smart variety, the smart variety actually communicates with the phone to trickle charge the last few % to prevent battery deterioration. The non smart has zero current sensing or voltage detection, in other words nothing good.
    jt597 likes this.
    09-28-2016 07:30 AM
    You can absolutely use your normal chargers. Adaptive fast charge is a feature you can choose to use. But with that said, there are 2 types of chargers, there are the smart variety and the ones that reduce voltage. Stay clear of the non smart variety, the smart variety actually communicates with the phone to trickle charge the last few % to prevent battery deterioration. The non smart has zero current sensing or voltage detection, in other words nothing good.
    Ok.. He literally said non AF chargers will harm my batery.. Thanks
    09-28-2016 07:43 AM