Hi,

I don't know why the photo or picture that I downloaded didn't show in gallery even if I move it from DCIM to picture or reverse. It show only the photo that token from camera or screenshot. I've tried to use ES File Explorer to delete .nomedia file anywhere that exist but gallery still not show those photo or pictures. Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks
    10-02-2016 12:30 AM
    Welcome back! Is it a .jpg file, or some other format? Does the filename start with a period (which I think would flag it as a hidden file)?

When you download it, is it initially in the /Download directory, and then you're moving it to the /DCIM/Camera directory?
    10-02-2016 12:59 AM
    Welcome back! Is it a .jpg file, or some other format? Does the filename start with a period (which I think would flag it as a hidden file)?

When you download it, is it initially in the /Download directory, and then you're moving it to the /DCIM/Camera directory?
    Yes, it's .jpg file (other picture file format has the same problem). And name is normal text. I've tried to move to folder as you mentioned also other folder in DCIM but it still show nothing. Sorry, I don't know what that flag as hidden file mean. So, how should I do?
    10-02-2016 03:08 AM
    Try going to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now try again. (This will not delete your photo--only the database that the Gallery builds, after which it will rebuild the database when you open it again.)
    10-02-2016 10:37 AM