Ok, still fighting to get an easier life with two phones and have discovered the ability to forward calls. If I wanted to regularly turn this on and off is it possible with Android 6 to add a shortcut directly to the home screen that would take me directly to that screen. A bit like adding a shortcut to the desktop in Windows. Many thanks
    10-10-2016 04:32 AM
    Ok, still fighting to get an easier life with two phones and have discovered the ability to forward calls. If I wanted to regularly turn this on and off is it possible with Android 6 to add a shortcut directly to the home screen that would take me directly to that screen. A bit like adding a shortcut to the desktop in Windows. Many thanks
    Do you mean a shortcut of a website you're looking at on the phone I use those quite often and they're easy to do as long as you open up the site in Chrome
    10-10-2016 07:01 AM
    No, not a website. Sometimes the settings for menus can be quite deeply planted in the samsungs own menu system. I.e. go to phone.more.settings.more settings. Before you find options to forward a call. So is there a way of getting a shortcut that would take me straight there?
    10-10-2016 08:35 AM
    No, not a website. Sometimes the settings for menus can be quite deeply planted in the samsungs own menu system. I.e. go to phone.more.settings.more settings. Before you find options to forward a call. So is there a way of getting a shortcut that would take me straight there?
    I'm not sure if you can do that with the stock launcher. Using Nova you can check the shortcuts available under Nova Activities. That could save you a few clicks through the settings.
    10-10-2016 08:41 AM