S7 edge from note 7

AGC 1906

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Which color are you going with. I had wanted the black but in my area tmobile stores and on tmobile site they were all out of stock so I went with the gold.

My first inclination was to go with the gold. In the end went with the silver. Unfortunately the coral blue which I had on my note 7 is not an option so went with the silver. I think the gold is also good looking. Enjoy!

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
No fully born in the UK that's how we write from here no know what's the difference can u not understand no and why do I have work to do its not if you can't understand me cause we write a couple of words different I think any one in the world who speaks English understands no

Jedi215

May 31, 2013
Visit site
It's an OK replacement but I miss the larger screen. Biggest pet peeve is the pronounce curved edges. So much more than the N7. Can't wait for the Note 8.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you buy it outright? I got mine on the tmobile eip plan so I make payments. I tend to pay off early though, especially if something of extreme interest comes out and proves to not be a disaster
Nope. JOD. Keeping my options open. I never keep a phone over a year anyways. I don't need to worry about selling it either.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I got one yesterday as well.
Because I put this one on jod he was able to get me a $70 credit which I'm just waiting to post to my bank account I also got another $10 Samsung pay Visa gift card in my app.

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Because I put this one on jod he was able to get me a $70 credit which I'm just waiting to post to my bank account I also got another $10 Samsung pay Visa gift card in my pee

In your pee.... :D :D

Like the Edge better than the Note 5?

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
First.... the display scaling thing came in a system update at some point. Are you up to date? If you are on an old build, you might not have the setting.

Second... if its running hot, that is a little odd. When I got my wife's I had it dump some 120 apps from the Play Store in it and it didn't get hot... a little bit warm, but nothing even remotely close to triggering a temp warning like that.

Mine was up to 117 degrees yesterday.

Screenshot_20161020-063626.jpg

Schlubbe

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
If I fire up the replacement edge and don't like it, can I stick the sim card back in the note and try my luck?

Heh... fire up...

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Mine was up to 117 degrees yesterday.

View attachment 243099

Looking at your screen, especially the top, you seem to have an awful lot going on at the same time.

Your battery shows 100 percent.

You seem to have the music player going at the same time, with Bluetooth active. Streaming perhaps.

Did you do all this whilst charging? (I assume you also used fast charging).

If yes, I am not surprised the phone got a little toasty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma