S7 edge from note 7

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I got the s7 edge today just got in from work and set it up so disappointed with it the screen seems no were near as good as the note 7s to be honest the s6 edge loaner I had seems better than this so don't no if it is faulty but I'm not happy to say the least I thought the screens was ment to be nearly the same but looks no were near as sharp setting is the same

You may have a faulty unit. The display on the s7 edge is actually more crisp then the note 7 due to using the same exact display but it's stretched on the note 7 for the .2 bigger size. Because of the smaller display size the pixel density is higher on the s7 edge. In terms of my experience with my note 7 and S7 edge, the screen looks the same except the s7 edge gives a very slight sort of parallax effect due to the wider edges.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just got my s7 edge today and I think it's an acceptable replacement for me. The only complaint I have us the color I ended up with(silver). I could have went to another store to try and find a black, but I didn't want to do all of that. Other than that it works for me.

What city do you live in lol? I wanted silver, no dice, so stuck with black.

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Settings are the same as the note it just seems like when I'm on this forum the white used to be bright white on my note and on this s7 edge it seems like the white is a bit grayish I'd post a pic but there isn't a option to add a pic unless u lot can help lol

digital-g

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I got the S7 Edge today too (returned the Moto Z Force which I got Monday to replace my Note 7). I also got and Intuos Creative Stylus 2 which is a great alternative to the sPen. I uses bluetooth - it gives good results on the S7E :)

I was seriously considering the Moto ZF to replace my N7...can you provide any feedback on your experience with the Motorola ZF?

I'm eyeing the Samsung S7E now.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The s7 edge is the best phone I've ever owned IMO. I had the Note 5 and I prefer the s7E. Unless you you the S pen a lot, the s7 edge is just as good as the Note 7. Many reviewers even stated the upgrading from a s7 edge to a note 7 wasn't a necessity. So yeah I's say the s7 edge is the best alternative out now.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just finished setting up my S7 edge in chrome and boxing the Note 7 up in the crazy packaging that Sprint sent to return it in.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just finished setting up my S7 edge in chrome and boxing the Note 7 up in the crazy packaging that Sprint sent to return it in.
Lucky you. You got a box. T-mobile told me everyone has to return their Note7 to the store. That's what I've been trying to avoid. At least we'll get our phones delivered, so we don't have to waste more time in the store.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon said they were sending me a box to return my note 7... haven't seen it yet...

Not a problem for me, as I kinda wanna see how this plays out over the next week or 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34