Black is the new black

jackattack 82

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Crap. Thanks for the heads up. Yes I'll definitely be using the VR headset and wireless charging is one of the reasons I'm keeping the galaxy line. I love my wireless charging.

I guess the armour suit is the way to go it worked flawless on my note 7 and I loved my Spigen hybrid duo. Thank you for the advice

Both the symmetry case and commuter case work with my QI chargers and are a cake walk to take in and out of their cases. I would not hesitate purchasing based on the comment QI does not work. I have tried 3 different QI chargers and they all work. I have a black edge and purchased the clear symmetry to show the looks of the phone, I also purchased the commuter for days at the beach or camping trips where I would like to have the added benefit of the flaps that close off all the ports. (Keep sand and fluid out)

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Both the symmetry case and commuter case work with my QI chargers and are a cake walk to take in and out of their cases. I would not hesitate purchasing based on the comment QI does not work. I have tried 3 different QI chargers and they all work. I have a black edge and purchased the clear symmetry to show the looks of the phone, I also purchased the commuter for days at the beach or camping trips where I would like to have the added benefit of the flaps that close off all the ports. (Keep sand and fluid out)

Thank you for clarifying. I did go to T-Mobile needing a case and tried on OtterBox symmetry case. I figured I might as well try it out. I had a zagg installed the day before and I used a hair dryer on the edges which helped. But as soon as I put the OtterBox on it started peeling off the corner.

Instead I got a case mate with kickstand kind of like it better then Spigen kickstand. The guy said it works with wireless charging and OtterBox does too. They only had the pastel color for OtterBox too not the black. I've never had a T-Mobile rep let me try out cases but I'm glad I did. I recommend that to anyone who isn't sure of an OtterBox or whatever case you see in store. See if the store let's you try it out especially with wireless charging and Samsung pay being so important to some of us.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Where in northern VA? I lived in Loudoun County for 5 years.

I've lived all over this area... Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington, Falls Church. I lived in Ashburn (Loudoun County) in the mid 90s. Loved it! You can tell I'm a native of this area. Extremely transient region though. Did you like it?

Gunny Fitz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I've lived all over this area... Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington, Falls Church. I lived in Ashburn (Loudoun County) in the mid 90s. Loved it! You can tell I'm a native of this area. Extremely transient region though. Did you like it?

I am in Fairfax / Chantilly area and like 99% of people here work in DC & from home (Thankfully-with this Metro Safety Shutdown!)
Appreciate the tips and advice, I recall some of that from my S5 and also a little of it from the Note 7 too (It was tough letting that go) HEY did you guys read something about a Note 8 coming out in like 6 months? I swear I saved that Url somewhere-looking.

Have to say this though. I am NOT a Chrome fan whatsoever. Don't know exactly what it is, but i just don't care for it. Perhaps its pushing the "Bookmarks" button and NOT seeing anything I saved there? Where the hell do they all go? LOL. I was using the Samsung Browser on the Note 7 which now that you mentioned it Im going back to - I wonder if all my Bookmarks would still be saved inside there since i had dozens of them on Note 7? (Was also contemplating going back to Dolphin like I used on the S5 too)

Speaking of that Dark / Matte / Carbon looking theme. I tried that out for a few days but couldnt read things. Also, the whole 3-D Them deal gives me vertigo as well. LOL. I did use Handcent on the S5 but it crashed too much. I will certainly give Textra a shot -Thanks!!!!

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I hated it haha. I moved back to my hometown in NJ. We'll let me reiterate, I did like Northern VA but as you stated, it is an extremely transit region which I am not used to. I think if all my family lived there I would stay, but I'm a jersey girl at heart and don't miss one thing about VA unfortunately. Everyone was very nice there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech