AOD updated to N7 style!

Sam_Cohen

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Yea I love having my image back (GO COLTS) but for me the real usefulness of the AOD was the 3rd party notifications Keeping my fingers crossed that this will come soon (along with double tap to open).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So no third party notifications, or you just can't control third party. My note 7 never let me control the third party apps like Google music or slacker, but I did get the email, text. Weather and all the notifications like that, the music apps displayed, the pause and forward buttons wouldn't do anything.

I am mainly worried about the third party notifications appearing. Thanks

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So no third party notifications, or you just can't control third party. My note 7 never let me control the third party apps like Google music or slacker, but I did get the email, text. Weather and all the notifications like that, the music apps displayed, the pause and forward buttons wouldn't do anything.

I am mainly worried about the third party notifications appearing. Thanks
You would have to double tap to to skip to the next song for Google music at least.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and updated just fine. The time option with the custom text setting is great but the time is so small on my screen.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Struggling to see the excitement over this update. I suppose for me I just want to see 3rd party notifications which we still charge so the update is of little value.

swatguy51

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Update for Always on Display

LOL gotcha..... How do we get galaxy apps again BTW... I remember I downloaded it on my note but forgot how to get to it now

Just go to your Galaxy apps in your apps drawer and click on the 3 dots. Go to my apps and then update. All updates will show there.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: No update for always on display in have version 1.1.06

I have been using the s7 edge for quite some time but I haven't still gotten the new update for always on display. I have looked in the galaxy apps and the from the settings of AOD. But still I haven't gotten an update.

I am going to move your thread to a similar thread where you can find an answer as to where to find the update.

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
That's what I mean I'm not bothered that u can change the colour of the clock or add a background pic I want the 3rd party notification and double tap bet it don't come to the s7 edge bet it will be you have to buy the s8 for that feature and if that's the case Samsung can do one when we have had to settle for the s7 edge if u had the note 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes