Not really digging the pink gold

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have mixed feelings about it as well. A black case is making me feel a bit better about it...but I REALLY miss my black Note 7 w VRS kickstand case. The case had just enough pink and functionality.

ETA: And PS I also was blinded by that shiny pink while driving earlier...had the sunroof open and the sun hit the phone in the holder on my vent and reflection got me right in my eyes.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So I guess Pink Gold is like Blue Coral, where it sort of depends on the lighting for whether or not it appears more pink/blue.

The copper hue probably balances things out.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it is kinda like the blue, where it looks different in certain light.. and yes @hasasimo I was actually thinking of returning this one for the blue, I just hope it's soon, so I can still be within my 14 day return period. I loved the blue on my Note 7😍

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it is kinda like the blue, where it looks different in certain light.. and yes @hasasimo I was actually thinking of returning this one for the blue, I just hope it's soon, so I can still be within my 14 day return period. I loved the blue on my Note 7??????

I'm willing to pay off the gold one, sell it, and re-buy the S7E in coral blue if I have to lol.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it is kinda like the blue, where it looks different in certain light.. and yes @hasasimo I was actually thinking of returning this one for the blue, I just hope it's soon, so I can still be within my 14 day return period. I loved the blue on my Note 7😍
I also had a Blue Coral Note and miss it so so much ugh !!!!

I know it's " just a phone " but as we all know our phones are a huge , huge part of our daily life nowadays ???

If you're not happy with the color I'd definitely go back and switch out especially if you'll be getting the Blue Coral again !!

Good luck

Last edited:

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'll stick with the pink. It's growing on me and if I can find a case with some black...preferably the edges, I think I'll be happy w the overall look. I never tried the coral blue but I definitely think I'd prefer this pink over the blue. I'm hooked on pink phones and cases for some reason.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I've heard people were calling it a copper pink but I think it looks like a light pink. Just me I guess lol. I like it so far :)

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'll stick with the pink. It's growing on me and if I can find a case with some black...preferably the edges, I think I'll be happy w the overall look. I never tried the coral blue but I definitely think I'd prefer this pink over the blue. I'm hooked on pink phones and cases for some reason.

Pink phones aren't for me personally but I think this might look pretty sweet on one... clear case with black "metallic plating" on the borders https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-ANGT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5498454

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I had the Coral Blue Note 7 too and now have the Pink Gold S7 Edge but I'm very happy with the pink.So yes-it has a little bit of the same thing where it looks slightly different in different light a little bit like the blue Note did. I find it a unique enough color in its own right. Now, had the S7E been available in Blue when I was doing my exchange, yeah, I would have probably gotten it in Blue since I loved that color, but I'm definitely not disappointed with the pink. And if my carrier comes out with it eventually, I'm not going through the tortures of the damned in efforts to try to do a swap for that color at this point. I doubt I would be able to by then anyway. I like it so well enough that I bought the same clear Speck case I had for my Note 7 so that it is fully visible.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yup its growing on my too!! I bought a new case for it and it looks nicer.. i got the samsung led flip case.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I neglected to mention I also want a kickstand. I originally got this in pink but I like it better in the black. Just a warning... The kickstand is placed in such a way that the case does rock when depressing the home button while the phone is laying flat. If they had moved the kickstand down a little... To be at the very bottom it wouldn't have been an issue. But I do like the case overall.
Galaxy S7 Edge Case, OBLIQ [NaKED SHIELD][Black][Metal Kickstand] Slim Fit Crystal Clear Scratch Resist Heavy Duty Protection Dual Layer Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BAUMUT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5499766

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I neglected to mention I also want a kickstand. I originally got this in pink but I like it better in the black. Just a warning... The kickstand is placed in such a way that the case does rock when depressing the home button while the phone is laying flat. If they had moved the kickstand down a little... To be at the very bottom it wouldn't have been an issue. But I do like the case overall.
Galaxy S7 Edge Case, OBLIQ [NaKED SHIELD][Black][Metal Kickstand] Slim Fit Crystal Clear Scratch Resist Heavy Duty Protection Dual Layer Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BAUMUT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5499796
Are you using a screen protector with this case?

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Are you using a screen protector with this case?
No I'm not. I don't like screen protectors. Put one on my last phone and hated it. I have a dedicated pocket in my purse for the phone and knock on wood I'm careful so hope no protector doesn't bite me. I used to go caseless too but I can't live that dangerous anymore.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the Obliq case on mine also. I went for clear. The kickstand, while functional is not as good as the one on the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S. To bad they don't make it for the S7 edge. I had one for my Note 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae