Hello everyone

My S7 edge has reset and when I type my Google log in details it asks me to log in with the owners details - I am the owner.
    I am almost 100% sure I used this email and password I don't recall using any other (I'm just thinking if I've forgotten anything)

How can I fix this problem, please? or is it a case of taking it to the manufacturers?

What happens if I am being dumb and totally forgotten my (owner Google log in details) would that mean my phone is screwed forever and 100% un-usable. I'm not very good at understanding phones.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me on this. Have a nice weekend all.
    10-14-2016 02:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You can recover your Google account: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Did you buy this phone brand new, or was it used?
    10-15-2016 02:13 AM
    Unable to recover my google account because i don't remember it ... i don't remember there been another email. I bought it brand new a couple of months ago .. it's on contract.
    10-15-2016 07:13 AM
    Are you not able to check your email or try reset email account on a pc?
    10-15-2016 09:42 AM
    In order to recover your Google account, I believe that you have to know at least the email address. If you already forgot the email address, then try here, if you remember your backup email or have an associated phone number: https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery.

If you don't remember any of this, then I don't think we can help you. The requirement to enter the Google account and password is a security measure, and we wouldn't be able to help you bypass a security measure. Sorry!
    10-15-2016 11:47 AM