I was excited when I ordered the note 7. But if I upgrade to to s7 edge. Will I notice the smaller screen.?also can I use my mhl adaptor to plug it into a projector or TV. I don't use the pen that much.
    Any opinions
    10-16-2016 01:25 AM
    I've owned both phones since launch (returned the Note 7 yesterday). Will you notice? Yeah, but as you would imagine when comparing 5.7 inches to 5.5 inches, the difference is minuscule and you quickly get used to it.

I miss my Note 7 but the most natural replacement is the the S7 Edge. And I say that even though I did make use of the S-Pen.
    10-16-2016 01:31 AM
    Rob:
    Just switched from a Note4 to s7 edge myself.
    Really happy with it and I really don't notice the difference in screen size, I actually prefere how easy this phone is to handle :-)
    So much quicker than the Note4, I think you will like it.:-)
    10-16-2016 03:56 AM
    I had a note 4... Never used the stylus... GS7e has been great... I love this thing.

As Jobs said after killing the Newton... "It was the stylus, I killed the Newton because of the stylus.... if you are holding a stylus, you can't use the 5 others that are attached to your wrist."
    10-16-2016 07:41 AM
    Just returned the Note 7 for the S7E. I feel like I'm driving a rental car. Boring. It's not the 7. I think I'll trade for the V20 and wait until Samsungs next flagship arrives next fall. Once you drive a flagship you can't go back. The V20 will be my next flagship.
    10-16-2016 09:56 AM
    I was excited when I ordered the note 7. But if I upgrade to to s7 edge. Will I notice the smaller screen.?also can I use my mhl adaptor to plug it into a projector or TV. I don't use the pen that much.
    Any opinions
    The MHL adapter will not work.
    10-16-2016 10:10 AM
    Just returned the Note 7 for the S7E. I feel like I'm driving a rental car. Boring. It's not the 7. I think I'll trade for the V20 and wait until Samsungs next flagship arrives next fall. Once you drive a flagship you can't go back. The V20 will be my next flagship.
    The rental car reference made me lol. Good one. Yeah, I miss my Note 7, but honestly the S7 Edge isn't bad, and it is the best option out there, including what's in the near horizon with the V20. You'll be stepping way back with that thing. No edge screen. No wireless charging. Display from what I'm told isn't up to the same quality as the S7 Edge. No Gear VR virtual reality. Learn to enjoy your rental car, and you can trade it in on the next Note
    10-16-2016 11:12 AM
    I had to laugh at the rental car reference too because I really loved my Note 7. I miss the S pen but dealing without it and the Edge is not horrible to me. But for me I had already gotten used to the apps edge convenience so there was no other option that came close. I do wish it had more internal memory but I have the 256 card in it. So I am actually settled in already. This serves all my purposes and I just use a generic stylus for notes. It's just not as precise in writing. And the screen size difference is now not that noticeable to me. So I have adapted.
    10-16-2016 01:00 PM