I had the note 4. Great phone but it ended up dying on me. I had it way past payoff though so I got good use out of it. Isn't that funny? Im saying because my $700 phone lasted more than 2 years , it was a good phone? lol Normally if I pay that much for something , I would expect it to last a lot longer.

Anyway I went with the s7 edge . I wanted the note 7 but.... So I notice the s7 galaxy gets very hot but it is also a beauty of a phone. The screen made me nervous when buying it but the rep told me it is such a strong phone. Great!

My phone is cracked. I have no idea how. I haven't dropped it and noticed it tonight. I have had it for a month. I though I could send it to samsung from other forums for repair. i know I will have to pay. But Samsung has suspended their out of warranty repair "due to current business conditions". I asked what to do and the guy told me to go to NY . There is a walk in service station. Thats it? Thats all I can do?

I am hoping you guys have some suggestions. I was very frustrated in talking with samsung.
    10-16-2016 06:27 PM