What is best timing to upgrade to the S7e?
    1. Now with Android 6.0 and if don't like return to my olde iPhone4s (lol)
    2. Wait until Nouget 7.0 and clean Grace UI (maybe end of year; wait a month to see if any big problems)
    3. Wait until S8 come out, though maybe there will be confidence lack it has same issue as flaming Note 7
    I like the S7e large screen, curved screen, best vibrant screen picture, camera quality, aod,
    I wanted a Note 7 (and try Spen) but waited a month and then first recall, so waited a month again and permanent stop - so that was disappointing but smart to wait a bit but at least I didn't have a personal headache with that except looking at my old 4-inch screen but I know no better than that oldie.
    10-16-2016 11:14 PM
    Just buy one when you can. The S7 has been out long enough to know that there isn't any glaring hardware defect. And buying one when there is an S8 is a bit counterintuitive if you can afford an S8.
    10-16-2016 11:22 PM
    What is best timing to upgrade to the S7e?
    1. Now with Android 6.0 and if don't like return to my olde iPhone4s (lol)
    2. Wait until Nouget 7.0 and clean Grace UI (maybe end of year; wait a month to see if any big problems)
    3. Wait until S8 come out, though maybe there will be confidence lack it has same issue as flaming Note 7
    I like the S7e large screen, curved screen, best vibrant screen picture, camera quality, aod,
    I wanted a Note 7 (and try Spen) but waited a month and then first recall, so waited a month again and permanent stop - so that was disappointing but smart to wait a bit but at least I didn't have a personal headache with that except looking at my old 4-inch screen but I know no better than that oldie.
    If you don't go get an S7 Edge this week, you will probably be using your old tired phone two years from now...
    10-16-2016 11:23 PM
    o.k.
    10-17-2016 01:22 PM
    Hate to say this, but the options are slim right now due to the unfortunate Note 7 disaster!
    Matter of fact, I just finally caved in and returned my Note 7 for what you are seeking to get rid of now - LOL.
    Rest assured once Samsung gets their feet on the ground again and puts out something to crush EVERYONE (Which if they were REALLY smart, they would do to make up for this massive issue!!) I will be grabbing whatever they decide to up the game on everyone else! To get the monetary incentives I had to remain w Samsung, so I got the Black Onyx S7 Edge and would absolutely LOVE it to hear all your Pros & Cons since you have been using this device for a long time now and must know it inside and out - right?

If jumping off the Samsung Box - keep eyes peeled toward this LG V20 coming out anyway now! I heard October 28th on it, which if it does bounce everything else out there running I may even look at going to one myself - since I care less about upgrade dates and eligibility. It was tough turning in that Note 7 since I LOVED it, but hope this 7 Edge does me well? (Please tell me it will ??)
    10-17-2016 03:16 PM