Guys just got a golden s7 edge any advice loving it .
    hasasimo likes this.
    10-17-2016 09:34 AM
    Advice 1: Set up Samsung Pay! And while you're at it, use referral code 00D318 and we both get five buckaroos
    Advice 2: Get a case. It helps A LOT with gripping the phone properly.
    Advice 3: Try not to hate the case. The phone looks and feels amazing without it, but trrrrrrust me, grip and handling it is sooooo much better with one.
    Advice 4: Spend time going through all the settings. Go into every menu. Know what your phone can do and where those options are. For instance, did you know your phone can detect doorbells or kids crying? Yup.
    BURZIN likes this.
    10-17-2016 09:39 AM
    Advice 1: Set up Samsung Pay! And while you're at it, use referral code 00D318 and we both get five buckaroos
    Advice 2: Get a case. It helps A LOT with gripping the phone properly.
    Advice 3: Try not to hate the case. The phone looks and feels amazing without it, but trrrrrrust me, grip and handling it is sooooo much better with one.
    Advice 4: Spend time going through all the settings. Go into every menu. Know what your phone can do and where those options are. For instance, did you know your phone can detect doorbells or kids crying? Yup.
    Thanks bro I didn't know it could detect bell ringing n kids crying WOW.
    10-17-2016 10:01 AM
    Also check out the available themes if you're not a fan of the default TouchWiz look. I prefer Material Dark for a more pure android look. You can find this under Settings>Themes
    BURZIN likes this.
    10-17-2016 03:26 PM
    Guys heard grace ux came to S7 edge via software update
    ..any one here got it ?
    10-17-2016 05:15 PM
    Guys heard grace ux came to S7 edge via software update
    ..any one here got it ?
    It's not out yet. Supposedly Samsung is making available soon many of the features that the Note 7 had but it will take a while. They already updated AOD but it's still missing a lot of what the Note 7 had.
    10-17-2016 05:38 PM
    Don't drop it! 😠
    Serkle K likes this.
    10-17-2016 05:52 PM
    Oh, about the themes! Use them to skin the menus and 'deep' stuff in the UI, but you can still use a 3rd party launcher like Nova for better icon support and better features. The themes will still work.
    10-17-2016 08:34 PM
    Good color choice, I have the gold as well . Though I'd love it in that coral blue of the Note7. Enjoy it, take advantage of all it has to offer... wireless charging, always-on display, etc. Enjoy how beautiful the phone is too. That is to say, rock it naked

The themes advice is good too... make the phone as sleek inside as it is out. I like Swiftkey for my keyboard with the dark carbon look. I also like the Material Dark theme from the Themes Store. I'm using Material Orange and Grey right now in the spirit of the fall season.
    BURZIN likes this.
    10-17-2016 09:34 PM
    I really wish they had a 64GB Coral Blue S7 Edge. THAT would be a worthy replacement of the Note 7. If they had it in red, however, I'd die and leave all my monies to Samsung. #teamred
    convert, hasasimo and james702283 like this.
    10-17-2016 10:11 PM
    Get a nice size SD card. I have a 256GB from the Note 7 deal. Wireless charging is definitely nice too if you can pick up a charger. I love having wireless charging! I had gotten that for my Note 7 and was happy to continue right along when I exchanged it for my S7 Edge. I do love the apps and task edge and being able line up all your quick and ready apps and task on the edge that you like on the fly-it's awesome for example to have your most use apps right there ready to go. I love it. And ditto on the advice with Touch Wiz.See what you think. For me-I prefer Google Now Launcher. Other people like Nova Launcher. There other ones out there. And I like the color of my phone but want to protect it so I have a clear Speck case that still shows off the pink gold color (which is very unique color I have to say-it changes in the light). The Gold you have is a nice color too.
    BURZIN likes this.
    10-17-2016 10:28 PM
    I really wish they had a 64GB Coral Blue S7 Edge. THAT would be a worthy replacement of the Note 7. If they had it in red, however, I'd die and leave all my monies to Samsung. #teamred
    Yes: I miss the 64GB of memory. I loved that Blue too-but I am totally digging my Pink Gold one enough that I'm okay with the pink now. It's becoming more the 64GB and S-Pen I miss, and at this point, I wish just even if I could have had the 64GB. But at least I have a 256GB card in my slot so making do as is and overall not disappointed.
    10-17-2016 10:35 PM
    Red would be nice too. With gold metal trim maybe? Like that Iron Man edition?
    SpookDroid likes this.
    10-17-2016 10:37 PM
    Red is awesome just now guys I don't know what did I press the phone just started dialing nos randomly for 2 mints on its own has anyone experienced this . Just kept self dialing n then one nos randomly. Does this happen quite often.
    10-18-2016 02:36 AM
    Donno if this is real.saw someone with this screen shot on google + New s7 edge-screenshot_20161018-034845.jpg
    10-18-2016 09:44 AM
    I just switched from the LG g5 to the s7 edge and I'm not looking back. I should have went with the Samsung phone from the bat. You can't beat the fluidity of this phone. And the battery seems to hold up twice what I was getting with the G5 and the screen is brighter. I really love this phone.
    10-18-2016 09:47 AM