Guys I made a call n then i don't know what did I press the phone just started dialing nos randomly for 2 mints on its own has anyone experienced this . Just kept self dialing n then one nos randomly. Secondly it kept hitting ****578**** Does this happen quite often or we have to be careful with the screen or its a bug kinda of a thing.
    10-18-2016 02:52 AM
    This Could be Very Fuuny To hear But Concerning this problem I heard no were about this... Why dont you restart the device? If not try to reboot it in safety mode..!! Actuallty My Moto G2 mobile too got this problem of self dialing and brightness blinking problems..!!! I rebooted my mobile and it worked for me..!!! This may occur because of excess phone RAM usage by the apps ..!!

By the way I hope You Know How to reboot your phone..!!!! :P
    10-18-2016 03:06 AM
    This Could be Very Fuuny To hear But Concerning this problem I heard no were about this... Why dont you restart the device? If not try to reboot it in safety mode..!! Actuallty My Moto G2 mobile too got this problem of self dialing and brightness blinking problems..!!! I rebooted my mobile and it worked for me..!!! This may occur because of excess phone RAM usage by the apps ..!!

By the way I hope You Know How to reboot your phone..!!!! :P
    Yes bro thanks.
    10-18-2016 03:14 AM