This phone

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't know what it is about this phone. Every time I pick it and stare into its display....

I. Really. Like. This. Phone.

Is it the gorgeously gorgelicious display?
Is it the curves?
Is it the weight?
Is it the strong (but not quite iPhone-strong) battery?

Is it the speed?
...could really be the speed.

Is it the camera? Oh...most cameras today are good, it's not the great camera.
Is it the way the phone resonates with a new notification?
Is it the width and the way it feels in hand?
Is it the beautiful way it looks with its silver, lovingly wrapped in its Tech 21 case and Otterberbox Alpha Glass?

I guess it's a little bit of all of these things but this device has surprised me.

I know this phone is no longer the hot new kid on the block but it does quite well and reminds me of what I like about Samsung.

If you love your S7 Edge tell what it is that you love.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It performs better than my Note 5 it's very smooth has a nice crisp screen and is just all around beautiful. The Google voice texting is very smooth pretty much everything about it is smooth LOL. I have the Gold version with a black case nice color combination

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It performs better than my Note 5 it's very smooth has a nice crisp screen and is just all around beautiful. The Google voice texting is very smooth pretty much everything about it is smooth LOL. I have the Gold version with a black case nice color combination
I just got a Note 5 too, thinking the two of them together would kinda, sorta, almost, maybe... equal a Note 7. I'm just not loving the Note 5 though and may take it back. Maybe an iPhone 7 or 7+ would be better for me.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I just got a Note 5 too, thinking the two of them together would kinda, sorta, almost, maybe... equal a Note 7. I'm just not loving the Note 5 though and may take it back. Maybe an iPhone 7 or 7+ would be better for me.
For me, Samsung pay is a big interest. I love being able to use that literally anywhere I can swipe a card. Also the customizing is great

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I had the S7 Edge prior to the Note 7, so I already knew what a fantastic device it was. Going back to it wasn't hard at all, and IMO it's still the best phone available (hands down)

The only usurper to that title was the Note 7, and that's not an option anymore, so S7 Edge is king once again.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I am loving it. Coming from the note 7. Had a s6 before that.

I am a big galaxy fan. Will take alot to switch.

Thankfully there isnt a big size difference between the n7 on s7e.

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I had the Note Edge. Until it went in the lake😠. I had no plans to get a new phone , but glad I did. I also used the S5 2 years. This phone is way better then both. I like the longer screen. Easier to read with for me.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had the Note Edge. Until it went in the lake😠. I had no plans to get a new phone , but glad I did. I also used the S5 2 years. This phone is way better then both. I like the longer screen. Easier to read with for me.
Ouch on your note edge going in the lake.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The Edge is the first phone I've owned with zero battery anxiety. In 5 months, it's never run out of battery. I don't rush to charge it because even at 30%, I know it will last me a few hours, and I only need 20 minutes to get it to 80% or so. The only battery that ever even came close for me was the Note 2, but that took a few hours to get to full charge. Such a pleasure after the S6.

And after years pooh poohing the importance of aesthetics, I gotta say this is a hella sexy phone and I love that about it. Feels perfect in the hand. Hands down the nicest looking phone on the market. iPhones and Pixels look dowdy next to this sleek beast.