02-21-2017 08:12 AM
274 1234 ...
tools
    I always forget to use Samsung pay. When they finally added Chase I used it maybe twice to show off. It's a great feature if I could remember to use it. Lol
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-23-2016 05:05 AM
    617876 if anyone wants to earn $5
    10-23-2016 11:41 AM
    Had a good one today. Went to gas station that had the slide card "in" at pump so I couldn't use it there. I went inside and paid at the register. She tried to say "you have to slide it" but when I tapped my phone her jaw dropped and she asked the other cashier "when did that activate?!" ๐Ÿ˜… love using this because no matter where I am I don't have to worry about rooting around for a credit card.
    Serkle K and jbjtkbw007 like this.
    10-23-2016 03:09 PM
    Had a good one today. Went to gas station that had the slide card "in" at pump so I couldn't use it there. I went inside and paid at the register. She tried to say "you have to slide it" but when I tapped my phone her jaw dropped and she asked the other cashier "when did that activate?!" ๐Ÿ˜… love using this because no matter where I am I don't have to worry about rooting around for a credit card.
    Got $5 today from someone that used my code. Hope they're enjoying the $5 they got as well. This code is still valid for anyone else that wants to use it AC5C15

I'm happy to report I'm still having good luck using Samsung pay. Pressing credit is very important.
    10-26-2016 01:46 PM
    I am obviously looking at something here that I don't fully understand. I use and comprehend internet banking, and have a fully verified and working paypal account. Can someone please briefly explain how Samsung pay actually works? Many thanks
    10-26-2016 04:07 PM
    I am obviously looking at something here that I don't fully understand. I use and comprehend internet banking, and have a fully verified and working paypal account. Can someone please briefly explain how Samsung pay actually works? Many thanks
    This explains it better than I could: edit. I can't get this app to let me post a stupid link. Go to Google and type "what is Samsung pay". The third or fourth link is to samsung, and they have a page that explains it well
    10-26-2016 04:11 PM
    Found it, interesting, but not implemented yet, for some reason I have't yet found out, in the UK. :-(
    10-26-2016 04:58 PM
    Got $5 today from someone that used my code. Hope they're enjoying the $5 they got as well. This code is still valid for anyone else that wants to use it AC5C15

I'm happy to report I'm still having good luck using Samsung pay. Pressing credit is very important.
    I tried it but it said not valid or I'm ineligible
    10-26-2016 06:16 PM
    I tried it but it said not valid or I'm ineligible
    I probably should have been a little more clear. I believe you have to enter the code prior to making your first purchase with a handset. If you've already used Samsung pay on that phone, you're not eligible
    10-26-2016 06:48 PM
    I probably should have been a little more clear. I believe you have to enter the code prior to making your first purchase with a handset. If you've already used Samsung pay on that phone, you're not eligible
    Oh okay. Lol worth a shot. Got my $10 Samsung pay reward today anyway so I'm a happy camper
    JOC2016 likes this.
    10-26-2016 06:54 PM
    How do you use Samsung pay online? I would like to use my best buy gift card.
    10-30-2016 01:26 PM
    Don't think you can use Samsung pay online. You have to be in person at the merchant
    10-30-2016 01:37 PM
    So after not using Samsung pay in many many moons I decided to use it today. It was pretty awesome getting that $10. Now I have to just stay in the habit of using it. I'm so used to just grabbing my card.
    10-30-2016 02:30 PM
    So after not using Samsung pay in many many moons I decided to use it today. It was pretty awesome getting that $10. Now I have to just stay in the habit of using it. I'm so used to just grabbing my card.
    I'm confident enough with it now that I don't need to bring my wallet when I go most places. It's awesome.
    Serkle K and jbjtkbw007 like this.
    10-30-2016 02:45 PM
    I'm confident enough with it now that I don't need to bring my wallet when I go most places. It's awesome.
    If I have my phone, I also have my wallet, but man do I like Samsung Pay. Use it constantly.
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-30-2016 02:47 PM
    What about your ID (drivers license), health insurance card, etc?
    10-30-2016 02:49 PM
    If I have my phone, I also have my wallet, but man do I like Samsung Pay. Use it constantly.
    Usually I'll have my wallet in the van but if I happen to forget it, no worries love the surprise on many cashiers faces when it works too. Entertainment value
    10-30-2016 02:59 PM
    Are you referring to a virtual gift card you acquired in Samsung Pay? If so you should have gotten an e-mail when you got the card that will have the code you can just enter into the checkout on the Best Buy website.
    10-30-2016 07:49 PM
    I love that "we don't do that yet" or "that won't wormk". Then of course it works and their face is priceless.
    I did that once, but to be fair I had not had a customer attempt it before and I didn't know that it was a Samsung. Android Pay had just started to take off here and most people had been asking about that, plus I have people try a lot if ridiculous things on third shift.
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-31-2016 01:00 AM
    The only place I just can't get it to work are at self checkout at Walmart. I haven't tried at a cashier station though.

Side Note No idea why or how, but I am constantly activating Samsung Pay pulling my S7 Edge out of my pocket. It didn't happen once on my Note 7, but at least 75% of the time on my Edge it just activates. No idea how I do it. Anybody else having this issue?
    11-01-2016 08:31 AM
    The only place I just can't get it to work are at self checkout at Walmart. I haven't tried at a cashier station though.

Side Note No idea why or how, but I am constantly activating Samsung Pay pulling my S7 Edge out of my pocket. It didn't happen once on my Note 7, but at least 75% of the time on my Edge it just activates. No idea how I do it. Anybody else having this issue?
    I was able to get it to work at those self checkouts. I believe I held it closer to the top edge of the swipe strip area. Those are fidgety card a wipers but it'll work
    11-01-2016 08:42 AM

Doesn't happen to me but I have the screen set to autolock after either 3o seconds or 1 minute
    11-01-2016 08:43 AM
    Doesn't happen to me but I have the screen set to autolock after either 3o seconds or 1 minute
    So I just figured it out. I went into Samsung Pay settings and the default was to activate from Home Screen, Lock Screen, and Screen Off. I'm thinking maybe the Screen Off setting wasn't on by default on my Note. I turned the Screen Off one off. Hopefully that'll stop it from happening.
    11-01-2016 09:07 AM
    Oh okay. Lol worth a shot. Got my $10 Samsung pay reward today anyway so I'm a happy camper
    How do you get the $10 credit?
    11-01-2016 10:45 AM
    How do you get the $10 credit?
    You use Samsung pay for the first time on the device and then go in and click a button agreement. Then it loads.
    11-01-2016 10:49 AM
274 1234 ...