amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My phone worked on this side monitor card slide today
9ba2134248b4bc594c5708e0e6385078.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Today at Starbucks I had to pay a little since my starbucks card didn't have enough on it to cover my purchase. I tried my phone a few times but it didn't work-I always have a tough time with it specifically at the Starbucks terminals. Anyway I decided to try my gears2 watch and it worked quick and easy lol. Wonder why it was so much easier with the watch. Phone works flawlessly just about everywhere but it doesn't play well with the Starbucks and sometimes walmart.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
OK, so I successfully used Samsung pay at King Soopers last week. Last Thursday, I was at the car dealership to get a new car and wanted a bottle of water. The Machine had the NFC logo where you place your phone but I couldn't get it to work. I unlocked the phone, swiped up and held the phone to the machine with no luck. I used cash but of course, forgot to get my change after getting my water.

Since I am still a newbie at using Samsung Pay, was I supposed to press the pin button on the screen to be able to use Samsung Pay? I know I did this at King Soopers but didn't know if it was something I had to do all the time.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
OK, so I successfully used Samsung pay at King Soopers last week. Last Thursday, I was at the car dealership to get a new car and wanted a bottle of water. The Machine had the NFC logo where you place your phone but I couldn't get it to work. I unlocked the phone, swiped up and held the phone to the machine with no luck. I used cash but of course, forgot to get my change after getting my water.

Since I am still a newbie at using Samsung Pay, was I supposed to press the pin button on the screen to be able to use Samsung Pay? I know I did this at King Soopers but didn't know if it was something I had to do all the time.
Yes pin unlock must be done for it to work. I setup fingerprint unlock for quickness

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It's amazing. I can't wait to use it in more places.
I've successfully used it even with little square readers. There's this great cupcake shop near work and they have the square reader on a tablet. Love it. It's worked for me also on the card readers that some places have down the side of their register monitors

Bichon-Fan

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Has anybody else had problems with membership cards since the latest Samsung Pay update? I have no problem paying for purchases, but scanning membership cards hasn't worked at the two stores I've tried since updating to the latest version.

ded1945

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you need to press the "Home" button with your fingerprint to enable the transaction. Not sure if you can do it with PIN only.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Today at Starbucks I had to pay a little since my starbucks card didn't have enough on it to cover my purchase. I tried my phone a few times but it didn't work-I always have a tough time with it specifically at the Starbucks terminals. Anyway I decided to try my gears2 watch and it worked quick and easy lol. Wonder why it was so much easier with the watch. Phone works flawlessly just about everywhere but it doesn't play well with the Starbucks and sometimes walmart.
I haven't tried it at Starbucks again after it wouldn't work that one time. This is where I really want it to work. Lol

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Tried it today at a Converse store, it looked like it was going to work, but it froze the machine, and ultimately didn't work. A little bit later I was able to use it at a vending machine that takes cards. I got a water for me and one for my fiancée, and the person after us took the opportunity to get a drink on me too, because I forgot say no more purchases after I got the 2nd drink. I looked at my Samsung Pay notification with the total, and it was am extra purchase on there. I quickly ran back, after literally 2 minutes, and it was completed and off of the screen. I hope they enjoyed that soda.

pinkivy98

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody else had problems with membership cards since the latest Samsung Pay update? I have no problem paying for purchases, but scanning membership cards hasn't worked at the two stores I've tried since updating to the latest version.

I've only tried Kroger membership card & it would not scan at all so I just input my phone# like I've always done but Samsung pay works every time. I haven't been to any other store yet that I have a membership card with.