Samsung pay thread part II

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you just get the phone ? Curious why you were asking about the sim card / Samsung pay
I use the pixel as my daily driver but been activating the s7 to take advantage of the Sammy promos. Figured if I didn't have to have the s7 be active it would be a lot easier.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I use the pixel as my daily driver but been activating the s7 to take advantage of the Sammy promos. Figured if I didn't have to have the s7 be active it would be a lot easier.
Oh I see. Well if you can swap the sim card between the phones and the s7 works with your carrier then it should be fine. Just a little pain to swap cards but depends how often you use Samsung pay really

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh I see. Well if you can swap the sim card between the phones and the s7 works with your carrier then it should be fine. Just a little pain to swap cards but depends how often you use Samsung pay really
That's what I have been doing. I don't use Samsung pay often just when they have the promos! Free money. I just got my $10 for 3 purchases. I guess swapping the sim is worth that

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
That's what I have been doing. I don't use Samsung pay often just when they have the promos! Free money. I just got my $10 for 3 purchases. I guess swapping the sim is worth that
There is also Samsung rewards now. You earn points and can redeem for item discounts or more Samsung pay visa giftcard $

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
There is also Samsung rewards now. You earn points and can redeem for item discounts or more Samsung pay visa giftcard $
Yes I've seen that, pretty cool. I enjoy the pixel more so unfortunately I have to give up the everyday use of Samsung pay

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I've only tried Kroger membership card & it would not scan at all so I just input my phone# like I've always done but Samsung pay works every time. I haven't been to any other store yet that I have a membership card with.

My Future Fitness member card worked earlier last week. I tried it after the recent update on Sunday and it didn't work. My payment system has been working though. I find it strange that the Barcodes don't seem to scan as easily as making a payment.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had an interesting one today. I was paying for postage at the post office with my phone and I scanned it on their scanner. Their scanner said put in the last four digits and according to Samsung pay it was not the four digits of the card it was an encoded four digits those four digits did not work the ones that did work were the actual last 4 digits on the credit card that's in Samsung pay. I'm not sure why that would be but at least it worked.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else been getting free $$ from Samsung pay? I just got $10 for the second time in 2 weeks. Took my phone out of my pocket and saw the notification. Again, this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I got the $10. I just used the first $10 yesterday.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else been getting free $$ from Samsung pay? I just got $10 for the second time in 2 weeks. Took my phone out of my pocket and saw the notification. Again, this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I got the $10. I just used the first $10 yesterday.
Nice. I got 10 a couple weeks back and last night got 20 because of my earned Samsung rewards points were redeemed😎

pinkivy98

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Yes I've been getting these. I guess it's from people using my promo code. I've also received $10 for using the app, 15 from the Chase promotion, several store gift cards like Duncan donuts & gamestop. I still have not redeemed any of my points yet.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Yes I've been getting these. I guess it's from people using my promo code. I've also received $10 for using the app, 15 from the Chase promotion, several store gift cards like Duncan donuts & gamestop. I still have not redeemed any of my points yet.

I haven't given out my promo code in a long time since it only works if you never used Samsung Pay at the time you traded codes. I haven't redeemed any of my points either. I mean, I'm not complaining about it, just curious why/how I'm getting all this free money, lol

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I haven't given out my promo code in a long time since it only works if you never used Samsung Pay at the time you traded codes. I haven't redeemed any of my points either. I mean, I'm not complaining about it, just curious why/how I'm getting all this free money, lol
No complaints here. And when I was undecided about phones and had returned a couple (back and forth), each time I got a Samsung back I earned another 10 or 20$ on samsung pay.

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I've only tried Kroger membership card & it would not scan at all so I just input my phone# like I've always done but Samsung pay works every time. I haven't been to any other store yet that I have a membership card with.
Depends on the Kroger. The machines vary. Works where I live, but not in some other cities with different types of machines. I've never gotten it to work at Lowe's either, but luckily, it works just about everywhere else. .

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Depends on the Kroger. The machines vary. Works where I live, but not in some other cities with different types of machines. I've never gotten it to work at Lowe's either, but luckily, it works just about everywhere else. .
It worked at my Lowes in OH. Probably different terminal types. I've been taking my case off and it seems to work better that way