I am using the wireless fast charger. I have 2 actually. They both charge very slow - certainly not fast charging speed. In the Note 7, the charge was very fast. Any idea how to fix?

I also have the LED case. On one charger, the charging stops when the case is closed. I can't figure out why this only happens on one.
    10-25-2016 06:13 AM
    I am using the wireless fast charger. I have 2 actually. They both charge very slow - certainly not fast charging speed. In the Note 7, the charge was very fast. Any idea how to fix?

I also have the LED case. On one charger, the charging stops when the case is closed. I can't figure out why this only happens on one.
    Wireless fast Charging will no be as fast of a charge as wired. I don't Wireless charge much due to it being slower. When I need a quick charge before going out I plug it in to my micro USB. If I need to charge it at night I throw it on my wireless charge before bed
    10-25-2016 06:29 AM
    Same here. Fast wireless charging is definitely a misnomer.
    10-25-2016 07:30 AM
    I just upgraded to the S7 Edge, the wireless Fast chargers I have with the stands charge really slow. The flat one's work a lot better but are still slow. I called Samsung, they are going to exchange them. The phone does charge a lot faster plugged in. Samsung installed an old software program for these chargers instead of using better software because they were shipping the phones all over the world and some places can't use the better software. Call Samsung and complain.
    10-25-2016 07:34 AM
    I have the stand and mine charges my S7 Edge from 5% to 100% in about two hrs. When plugging in the USB charger, it takes about 90 minutes.

Like others have said, If I need it to charge faster, I plug in the cable. If overnight, I use the wireless. I'm happy I have both options.

It's still faster then what it takes to charge my iPhone 6S+.
    lammy8 likes this.
    10-25-2016 08:42 AM
    The strange part is that it went really fast with the Note 7, so I wonder if it's a function of the S7 Edge. I'd love to hear if anybody has experience with them charging fast.
    10-25-2016 10:14 AM
    My fast chargers require a qc 2.0 power adapter to power the wireless charger. Are you guys using that for your fast wireless charging? Does your phone display "fast charging" when it is charging? Also make sure "fast wireless charging" is enabled under Settings>Accessories.
    10-25-2016 12:19 PM
    I'm using the adapter that came with the chargers. The phone does not say 'fast charging', but it doesn't say that with the wired cord either. My Note 4 did though.
    10-25-2016 01:19 PM
    My fast chargers require a qc 2.0 power adapter to power the wireless charger. Are you guys using that for your fast wireless charging? Does your phone display "fast charging" when it is charging? Also make sure "fast wireless charging" is enabled under Settings>Accessories.
    My S7 Edge and Note 5 both say wireless fast charging when I place them on the wireless stand. Wireless fast charging is obviously checked since it says it is fast charging. The wireless fast charger just takes about 30 minutes longer then plugging in. That's just how it is.
    10-25-2016 02:22 PM
    Here's a screen cap to show you from 18%, it takes 2 hrs.

wireless fast charger slow-screenshot_20161025-132433.jpg
    10-25-2016 02:29 PM
    My S7 Edge and Note 5 both say wireless fast charging when I place them on the wireless stand. Wireless fast charging is obviously checked since it says it is fast charging. The wireless fast charger just takes about 30 minutes longer then plugging in. That's just how it is.
    Yup. The fast wireless charging is significantly faster than regular wireless that I had on previous phones. Ultimately it's not that much slower IMO compared to wired.
    10-25-2016 02:45 PM
    I'm using the adapter that came with the chargers. The phone does not say 'fast charging', but it doesn't say that with the wired cord either. My Note 4 did though.
    Use the power adapter that came with your edge. It should be qc 2.0 and you should see it show as fast wireless charging if your wireless adapters are indeed fast wireless chargers.
    10-25-2016 02:46 PM
    I compared the fast charger that came with the wireless charger to the one that ships with the S7 Edge and they are identical, same with the Note 5 fast charger. It doesn't matter what charger you use since they are the same. The output numbers are the same.
    10-25-2016 03:13 PM
    Yup. The fast wireless charging is significantly faster than regular wireless that I had on previous phones. Ultimately it's not that much slower IMO compared to wired.
    That two hrs that my S7 Edge has shown it would take to charge now turned into three with 19 minutes to go.
    10-25-2016 05:24 PM
    Go into battery settings and make sure the options are selected
    Attached Thumbnails wireless fast charger slow-163334.jpg  
    10-25-2016 05:25 PM
    Go into battery settings and make sure the options are selected
    I posted a screen cap above showing they are.
    10-25-2016 05:27 PM
    I compared the fast charger that came with the wireless charger to the one that ships with the S7 Edge and they are identical, same with the Note 5 fast charger. It doesn't matter what charger you use since they are the same. The output numbers are the same.
    That's if your fast wireless charger came with an adapter. The one I got from amazon only came with a cable but no adapter.
    10-25-2016 05:53 PM
    I posted a screen cap above showing they are.
    I see you use a VPN, I have been debating on using one to stream NHL games that are blacked out by the cable providers.

What are u using it for? Just privacy purposes?
    10-25-2016 10:03 PM
    I see you use a VPN, I have been debating on using one to stream NHL games that are blacked out by the cable providers.

What are u using it for? Just privacy purposes?
    That VPN is created by Adguard. It's how it blocks ads in apps and anywhere else on my phone.
    10-26-2016 12:55 AM
    That VPN is created by Adguard. It's how it blocks ads in apps and anywhere else on my phone.
    Oh ok interesting
    10-26-2016 06:24 AM
    I have two wireless chargers. One is a Tylt wireless charger that I have used for a couple of years. I am using a Samsung charging cord with it. It is NOT a fast charger. I have a second one at my desk that is a third party fast charger stand that I have a Samsung Fast Charger adaptor plugged into it.
    The Tylt is next to my bed and almost every morning when I wake up, its at about 85%. I was using my Note 7 previously and had no issues, was always at 100%. The fast charger at work seems to be working correctly, will top it off in the amount of time you would expect.
    For the life of me, I can not figure out why the TYly charger isn't charging the phone to 100%. I am using the Always On feature but I also was using that on the Note &.
    10-26-2016 10:25 AM
    That two hrs that my S7 Edge has shown it would take to charge now turned into three with 19 minutes to go.
    I had my s7edge in service 2 times, first they changed the qi charger and second said that it is charging normal, no problem detected ( could be the charger) It worked for 2 weeks ok and then it went to 3.5 4hrs of charging. 2 days ago i received and test it. It was from 10 to 100 in 2hrs40min but last night from 11% to 100% 3hrs 30min.
    11-03-2016 03:11 AM